Windows 10: Battery indicator flickering

Discus and support Battery indicator flickering in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't know when does this start but my laptop battery indicator seems to be odd. When connected to a power outlet, the indicator light is flickering,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ApplePi33_0808, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Battery indicator flickering

I don't know when does this start but my laptop battery indicator seems to be odd. When connected to a power outlet, the indicator light is flickering, then off, then flickers again, not staying on. You know the light beside the power light that lets you know that your laptop is on. The battery seems fine, it's charging like usual.

:)

ApplePi33_0808, Jan 19, 2022

2. Battery Indicator

Hi Mike,

There are several reasons why you are having issues charging the computer's battery. Having said that, we will be doing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this issue. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the battery indicator?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • Have you tried using a different power adapter? if so, did you experience the same issue?
    • Have you tried connecting your power adapter to a different power outlet?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform a power troubleshooter on the computer. Here's how:

• Right-click on the Start menu.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Next to the View by: option, select Small icons.
    • Go to Troubleshooting.
    • Choose System and Security.
    • Click on Power.
    • Follow the on-screen prompt.

Once done, kindly check if you will still experience the same issue.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Desiree Yau, Jan 19, 2022
  3. ola007 Win User
    Battery Indicator

My N900 battery indicator has gone missing and can't seem to get it back onto the desktop.

Any suggestions?

ola007, Jan 19, 2022
  4. Battery indicator flickering

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

Battery indicator flickering

1. Battery indicator flickering - Similar Threads - Battery indicator flickering

2. Battery indicator fluctuate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery indicator fluctuate: HiI recently purchased the Samsung galaxy book pro 360 2 in 1 laptop 13.3-inch screen. The device works perfectly with windows 11 except for the battery. First of all, the battery life is very poor and does not match the claim in the specs of 22 hours battery life. But my...
  3. Battery indicator fluctuate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery indicator fluctuate: HiI recently purchased the Samsung galaxy book pro 360 2 in 1 laptop 13.3-inch screen. The device works perfectly with windows 11 except for the battery. First of all, the battery life is very poor and does not match the claim in the specs of 22 hours battery life. But my...
  4. Battery indicator flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery indicator flickering: I don't know when does this start but my laptop battery indicator seems to be odd. When connected to a power outlet, the indicator light is flickering, then off, then flickers again, not staying on. You know the light beside the power light that lets you know that your laptop...
  5. Battery indicator flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery indicator flickering: I don't know when does this start but my laptop battery indicator seems to be odd. When connected to a power outlet, the indicator light is flickering, then off, then flickers again, not staying on. You know the light beside the power light that lets you know that your laptop...
  6. Battery indicator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery indicator: After the motherboard was replaced my battery indicator shows time left for full charge instead of battery power percentage. How can I change this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-indicator/d5c1a88e-c8bd-43ee-b56d-902e71842aca
  7. Battery indicator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Battery indicator: Ever since the Microsoft 10 update my battery never shows 100% charged. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-indicator/9c8c02b6-4675-47d5-9bea-ba65732431c2
  8. battery not charging indicator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    battery not charging indicator: Hello. Not sure which topic this should be posted under; please redirect me if need be. After updating a couple of days ago, the battery indicator says "XX% available (plugged in, not charging). I tested the battery and there doesn't appear to be any fault. I'm guessing...
  9. Battery indicator

Battery indicator: How to keep battery indicator in taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-indicator/0cbf90ee-54d9-4f7a-a23e-b48f3eae3526
  10. battery life indicator

battery life indicator: where is the battery life indicator that was always on the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-life-indicator/cba1c651-cc3f-4146-abf5-eff2be409e54