Windows 10: Battery indicator

Discus and support Battery indicator in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to keep battery indicator in taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-indicator/0cbf90ee-54d9-4f7a-a23e-b48f3eae3526 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NicholasSilberstein, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Battery indicator

How to keep battery indicator in taskbar?

:)

NicholasSilberstein, Apr 24, 2019

2. Battery Indicator

Hi Mike,

There are several reasons why you are having issues charging the computer's battery. Having said that, we will be doing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this issue. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the battery indicator?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • Have you tried using a different power adapter? if so, did you experience the same issue?
    • Have you tried connecting your power adapter to a different power outlet?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform a power troubleshooter on the computer. Here's how:

• Right-click on the Start menu.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Next to the View by: option, select Small icons.
    • Go to Troubleshooting.
    • Choose System and Security.
    • Click on Power.
    • Follow the on-screen prompt.

Once done, kindly check if you will still experience the same issue.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Desiree Yau, Apr 24, 2019
  3. ola007 Win User
    Battery Indicator

My N900 battery indicator has gone missing and can't seem to get it back onto the desktop.

Any suggestions?

ola007, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Battery indicator

Battery power indicator

1. I am running on Windows 10 and the battery state indicator has disappeared from the Task Bar. I have tried to follow the advice from the community but all paths lead me to something blanked out, such as "personalise the Task Bar"

2. On a list of icons, the battery indicator has the same icon as the Wi-Fi network indicator, the one with the three circle quadrants.

PatriciaBrindle, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Battery indicator

1. Battery indicator - Similar Threads - Battery indicator

2. With the battery indicator at 100% on my laptop Windows 10, newly updated, why won't it...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    With the battery indicator at 100% on my laptop Windows 10, newly updated, why won't it...: I don't see any error messages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-the-battery-indicator-at-100-on-my-laptop/82164c38-b8ef-41a1-a757-0272f86ede5a
  3. With the battery indicator at 100% on my laptop Windows 10, newly updated, why won't it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    With the battery indicator at 100% on my laptop Windows 10, newly updated, why won't it...: I don't see any error messages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-the-battery-indicator-at-100-on-my-laptop/82164c38-b8ef-41a1-a757-0272f86ede5a
  4. With the battery indicator at 100% on my laptop Windows 10, newly updated, why won't it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator: Hi! I have been experiencing the FLBI False Low Battery Indicator despite my computer being about 50 some-odd percent. Is there something wrong with my computer, it is a Windows 10 and can you guys patch this bug?**Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Hardware and network / Other...
  6. ASUS x571GT laptop battery indicator blinking, percentage windows shows is 95% it is a new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS x571GT laptop battery indicator blinking, percentage windows shows is 95% it is a new...: Hi!I had this problem with my dead battery also but I just changed it to a brand new so I am fairly convinced that this problem is a software problem.My battery led is blinking orange meaning charge is less than 10% and yet windows shows it is 95% charge which is impossible...
  7. ASUS x571GT laptop battery indicator blinking, percentage windows shows is 95% it is a new...

ASUS x571GT laptop battery indicator blinking, percentage windows shows is 95% it is a new...: Hi!I had this problem with my dead battery also but I just changed it to a brand new so I am fairly convinced that this problem is a software problem.My battery led is blinking orange meaning charge is less than 10% and yet windows shows it is 95% charge which is impossible...
  8. Where is the battery life indicator in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the battery life indicator in Windows 11?: Updated windows recently and now the battery life indicator has disappeared from the tray. I have searched the settings for the tray, power, etc. I looked at other posts but the setting they say to change doesn't exist.Help!! Edition Windows 11 ProVersion 22H2OS Build...
  9. Where is the battery life indicator in Windows 11?

Where is the battery life indicator in Windows 11?: Updated windows recently and now the battery life indicator has disappeared from the tray. I have searched the settings for the tray, power, etc. I looked at other posts but the setting they say to change doesn't exist.Help!! Edition Windows 11 ProVersion 22H2OS Build...
  10. Battery is at 100% but indicator light is blinking orange

Battery is at 100% but indicator light is blinking orange: Hi there, hello!I have the following problem: My Laptop tells me the battery is fully charged 100%, but the indicator light is blinking orange, as if the battery was very low. The laptop is plugged in the whole time. As soon as I unplug the charger, the laptop immediately...