Windows 10: Battery is not detected after an Windows update in my Dell Inspiron 15-3565.

Discus and support Battery is not detected after an Windows update in my Dell Inspiron 15-3565. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After an windows system update the battery is not detected and shows error, I have consulted an engineer and they also say the same. My laptop is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AbhishekPatel.in, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Battery is not detected after an Windows update in my Dell Inspiron 15-3565.

After an windows system update the battery is not detected and shows error, I have consulted an engineer and they also say the same. My laptop is not under warranty and my windows version original and pre-installed from online purchase of laptop so if I re-install I will loose m original version of windows. How can I fix this? Please help me out.

:)

AbhishekPatel.in, Sep 4, 2019
  2. popuine Win User

Need info for dell inspiron 1501 battery and charger

inspiron 1501 part

Yes you need the new dell inspiron 1501 battery for the laptop,when you select the battery, Be careful about the warranty and battery cells.number and capacity of each battery cell affect battery life a lot, the power supply should be the standard one meet your original adapter's specs.
    BTW,you can take some tips helping you how to extend the dell 1501 battery life here:
    http://www.battery4us.com/dell-notebook-batteries/dell-inspiron-1501-battery.htm

popuine, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Limited connection problem in Dell Inspiron 15 3521 after update

Hi,
    I am experiencing Problem with the wifi connectivity after I updated my Dell Inspiron 15 3521. I updated the Dell Wireless 1703 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz) to the latest and tried every steps I could find in the blogs, youtube and communities talk but still couldn't fix the problem.
    Any kind of help will be appreciated.
    Thanks in Advance.

Amansundas, Sep 4, 2019
  4. XVI
    xvi Win User

Battery is not detected after an Windows update in my Dell Inspiron 15-3565.

Can I Create Hackintosh Using DELL Inspiron 3542

I'd suggest reading through this thread on the Tonymacx86 forums.

Thema:

Battery is not detected after an Windows update in my Dell Inspiron 15-3565.

1. Battery is not detected after an Windows update in my Dell Inspiron 15-3565. - Similar Threads - Battery detected update

2. DELL Inspiron 15-3567

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELL Inspiron 15-3567: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200UIt says that my computer currently doensn't meet the minimum requirements.When it says currently , means that in the future will be an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-15-3567/8a4b2203-3f72-4cde-a5f2-bacd9c7500bd
  3. DELL Inspiron 15-3567

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELL Inspiron 15-3567: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200UIt says that my computer currently doensn't meet the minimum requirements.When it says currently , means that in the future will be an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-15-3567/8a4b2203-3f72-4cde-a5f2-bacd9c7500bd
  4. windows update is blue screening my dell inspiron 15 7559.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows update is blue screening my dell inspiron 15 7559.: So, I finally got my laptop up and running after numerous reinstalls of windows 10 pro 64 bit. Windows repaired itself and gave me this message....
  5. windows update is blue screening my dell inspiron 15 7559.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update is blue screening my dell inspiron 15 7559.: So, I finally got my laptop up and running after numerous reinstalls of windows 10 pro 64 bit. Windows repaired itself and gave me this message....
  6. Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series not recognizing/charging my battery

Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series not recognizing/charging my battery: when I turn on my Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series, I get the message that it does not recognize my battery and therefore it will not charge the battery. So I am stuck with having to leave it plugged in always. any solutions? i am not that computer literate so detailed...
  7. Dell Inspiron not recognising a Dell battery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron not recognising a Dell battery: Why has my Dell Inspiron suddenly decided to regard my adapter as 'unknown', when it has been working well for years? The laptop works fine on mains electricity, apart from not charging either of my two interchangeable batteries....
  8. Dell Inspiron 15 5567 battery wear

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell Inspiron 15 5567 battery wear: Hi. I have the inspiron stated above. The battery has a capacity of 41998 mAh. I recently got it changed. It's only a month and a half old but the battery wear on HW monitor is already 11% at around 37774 mAh Is there a way to reduce it or keep it in the wear level for...
  9. Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in reboot on update

Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in reboot on update: I had purchased a laptop used, but from orignal buyer and when i first turn it on it works perfectly, but still had some of the previous owners documents pictures etc. on it. So i went and rebooted the computer not knowing it was im assuming needing the october 2018 update....
  10. Dell Inspiron battery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell Inspiron battery: battery won't charge, always shows 'plugged in, not charging' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-battery/59cc6a57-375f-4980-8a7b-871387218c46"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. battery problem dell inspiron 15 3565