Windows 10: Battery is running out fast

Discus and support Battery is running out fast in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; (HP Envy. Windows 10, v. 1803) It takes about half an hour for my battery to get 30%, then the system turns off. I went to the battery setting but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stephen Calvert1, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Battery is running out fast

(HP Envy. Windows 10, v. 1803)

It takes about half an hour for my battery to get 30%, then the system turns off. I went to the battery setting but couldn’t do anything. Do I need to replace the battery or you can suggest a different solution? Thanks!

:)

Stephen Calvert1, Feb 14, 2019
  2. YoussifC6 Win User

C6 battery drain too fast

i already done this steps still my battery drain too fast hope for other suggestions

YoussifC6, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Battery drains fast

Hi,

To better assist you with the battery issue, please answer the following questions:

• Which OS build version is currently running on your phone? To check it, just go to
      Settings> System> About> More info.
    • Is the Battery saver mode turned on? To check it, just go to Settings> System> Battery, turn on
      Battery saver status until next charge.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Battery is running out fast

Battery draining fast

Hi Ziad,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check, if it helps:

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter

Method 2: Perform System File Check (SFC), and then check if this fixes the issue.

Follow the steps:

a. Press “Windows Key + Q” to open Charms Bar.

b. Type cmd without quotes in the search box.

c. On the left pane, right click on the “cmd” option and select “Run as Administrator”.

d. Type sfc /scannow’ without quotes and hit enter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Battery is running out fast

1. Battery is running out fast - Similar Threads - Battery running fast

2. Battery dies fast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery dies fast: My battery has been dying super fast doing simple tasks like going through google. I troubleshooted the battery and it was fine. I think that I have more processes in task manager and I do not know if that is what is causing my battery to die fast. Can someone please tell me...
  3. Battery draining fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery draining fast: My window 10 pc battery draining really fast how do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-draining-fast/6d99336a-f228-4b4f-b17a-ce161b91cf6c
  4. Battery draining fast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery draining fast: My window 10 pc battery draining really fast how do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-draining-fast/6d99336a-f228-4b4f-b17a-ce161b91cf6c
  5. Battery draining fast

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. battery draining fast.

battery draining fast.: Tell me windows setting of better battery on windows 10 2004 ,I bought new laptop and battery draining fast i tried turn off background apps and services but it only worked for few days after that again my battery giving 2-3 hrs backup it. And acer company claimed 12 hrs of...
  7. battery draining fast.

battery draining fast.: Tell me windows setting of better battery on windows 10 2004 ,I bought new laptop and battery draining fast i tried turn off background apps and services but it only worked for few days after that again my battery giving 2-3 hrs backup it. And acer company claimed 12 hrs of...
  8. battery draining fast.

battery draining fast.: Hi, My question is that i bought new laptop acer brand , I replaced it because of battery issue becuse company claimed 12 hrs battery backup but it wasn't giving 6 hrs . when i replaced it in new one i faced same problem. i did some setting on windows and then battery was...
  9. battery draining fast.

battery draining fast.: Hi, My question is that i bought new laptop acer brand , I replaced it because of battery issue becuse company claimed 12 hrs battery backup but it wasn't giving 6 hrs . when i replaced it in new one i faced same problem. i did some setting on windows and then battery was...
  10. Battery Draining Fastly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Draining Fastly: Hey there! I clean install windows 10 and update it to 1903 version. After update the battery is draining fastly. I have also close background apps but still problem persists. Please help!!...