Windows 10: Battery issue. After 90%, laptop is not getting charged. Dell laptop bought in March 2018.

Discus and support Battery issue. After 90%, laptop is not getting charged. Dell laptop bought in March 2018. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Battery issue. After 90%, laptop is not getting charged. Dell laptop bought in March 2018.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TrilokNegi1, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Battery issue. After 90%, laptop is not getting charged. Dell laptop bought in March 2018.

Battery issue. After 90%, laptop is not getting charged. Dell laptop bought in March 2018.

:)

TrilokNegi1, Aug 5, 2018
  2. suraswami Win User

Dell Laptop charge problem

My boss had a issue with his dell laptop, would not charge, battery good, charger good, tried on same model another laptop. Finally found out the mobo was crapping out, dell replaced the board, then it died in 2 months, once again replaced the mobo, same issue, replaced with completely brand new Dell (can't believe they once again chose the same crap brand).

I would say buy a Toshiba or HP if it needs to last ur lifetime.

suraswami, Aug 5, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Dell 7532 Battery will not charge. bought new battery same thing

• Go to Control Panel - Device Manager
    • Expand the Batteries section
    • Right click the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery and select Uninstall
    • Close Device Manager and Reboot

If the above does not work, then it is probably the power lead (adapter). Dell systems are very particular, if it detects the wrong adapter it will not charge the battery. This can happen in error even when the correct power adapter is connected, please
    try the solution below:

• Unplug the AC adapter from the wall outlet
    • Disconnect any external peripherals connected to the Laptop
    • Remove the battery. Refer to the User Manual of the Laptop for instructions on how to remove the battery.

If the Dell laptop has a non-removable battery, skip this step
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30 seconds to drain a residual power from the Laptop
    • Connect the battery
    • Plug the AC adapter to the Laptop
    • Turn on the Laptop

DaveM121, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Juntao Win User

Battery issue. After 90%, laptop is not getting charged. Dell laptop bought in March 2018.

Laptop battery issue

Hey everyone! I have an old dell laptop with a pentium 2 and 64MB of ram. Real powerful(lol). It is running 98. The old battery had died and purchased a generic replacement supposedly for that model. The numbers match and all. The problem is the notebook will not recognize the battery. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks. It is just for notes and stuff.

Juntao, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Battery issue. After 90%, laptop is not getting charged. Dell laptop bought in March 2018. - Similar Threads - Battery issue 90%

2. Dell laptop wont charge battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell laptop wont charge battery: So im at my wits end. My laptop wont charge when the battery is plugged in, it connects and disconnects rapidly, it will work when the battery is disconnected however. I have replaced the battery and the power jack and theres been no change, and i’m unable to download a new...
  3. Dell laptop wont charge battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell laptop wont charge battery: So im at my wits end. My laptop wont charge when the battery is plugged in, it connects and disconnects rapidly, it will work when the battery is disconnected however. I have replaced the battery and the power jack and theres been no change, and i’m unable to download a new...
  4. Dell laptop wont charge battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Laptop battery not charging

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop battery not charging: After the recent update KB4532695 my laptop battery has stopped charging. when I connect the directly to the power supply it briefly shows its charging then a few seconds later it stop. now I have to work with the laptop when its constantly connected to the power supply....
  6. New laptop bought today only and Battery not charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New laptop bought today only and Battery not charging: Hello Guys, As mentioned, i bought my laptop today via Flipkart and it's having this battering not charging problem. What should i do, should i return the product or check out for remedies for my problem....
  7. Laptop battery not charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop battery not charging: My charging light is flashing. I have cleaned everything and plugged into a different sauce https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-battery-not-charging/07956957-1800-4b6a-ae57-acf27c6b65ba
  8. Laptop battery not charging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop battery not charging: This is yet another issue I am experiencing after the 1809 fall update, nothing else in my system has been changed other than the installation of the 1809 fall update, so I am confident it's at the root of the problem. Let me first state I never use my battery, ever, and it...
  9. Battery : 90% (plugged in, not charging)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery : 90% (plugged in, not charging): I am using Dell 3576 Inspiron series (i7 8th Gen).. I bought this laptop only couple of weeks ago. The current issue is battery is not charging beyond 90%. When hovered on the battery icon, it displays "90% (plugged in, not charging)" . I really couldn't understand why this...
  10. Laptop battery and charging issues after recent update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop battery and charging issues after recent update: I have a Lenovo T440 laptop and after a recent Windows 10 update it is refusing to charge the batteries (at least as far as I can see). Symptoms are as follows, plugged in to mains, no charging indicated and runs in battery only mode (dimmed screen, etc). If I disable the...