Windows 10: Battery issue: needed solutions urgently!!

Discus and support Battery issue: needed solutions urgently!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My hp notebook only charges till 99%, not till 100%. The hp support assistant tells me to calibrate my battery. The hp hardware diagnostic shows me the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sameer Mohammed1, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Battery issue: needed solutions urgently!!

My hp notebook only charges till 99%, not till 100%. The hp support assistant tells me to calibrate my battery. The hp hardware diagnostic shows me the test is cancelled. my windows 11 22h2 drain faster too.

:)

Sameer Mohammed1, Nov 9, 2022

2. Surface Pro 4 Battery issues

If the laptop works without the battery than the charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install the latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Battery issue: needed solutions urgently!! pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions won't resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to the laptop.

4. When you log in to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If the battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Nov 9, 2022
  3. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Nov 9, 2022
  4. Battery issue: needed solutions urgently!!

Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Battery issue: needed solutions urgently!! pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Nov 9, 2022
Thema:

Battery issue: needed solutions urgently!!

1. Battery issue: needed solutions urgently!! - Similar Threads - Battery issue needed

2. Battery issue: needed solutions urgently!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery issue: needed solutions urgently!!: My hp notebook only charges till 99%, not till 100%. The hp support assistant tells me to calibrate my battery. The hp hardware diagnostic shows me the test is cancelled. my windows 11 22h2 drain faster too....
  3. Dual boot issue. URGENTLY NEED HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dual boot issue. URGENTLY NEED HELP!!!: I was installing Kali Linux for dual boot and I also have Win 10 on my SSD.While i was installing Kali i just misscliked and encrypted my SSD with Windows 10 on it. Now i can’t boot into system and BIOS don’t see my SSD. Because it’s encrypted.Please I need your help i don’t...
  4. Dual boot issue. URGENTLY NEED HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dual boot issue. URGENTLY NEED HELP!!!: I was installing Kali Linux for dual boot and I also have Win 10 on my SSD.While i was installing Kali i just misscliked and encrypted my SSD with Windows 10 on it. Now i can’t boot into system and BIOS don’t see my SSD. Because it’s encrypted.Please I need your help i don’t...
  5. Dual boot issue. URGENTLY NEED HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. URGENT HELP Needed - BITLOCKET ISSUE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    URGENT HELP Needed - BITLOCKET ISSUE: I use a HP Envy x 360, which I never added to my account so I never activated Bitlocker. However, my device prompted that the option of update and shut down which I did, only to restart it the following day and I am been asked for a Bitlocker recovery key. I have gone through...
  7. Urgent solution required for logon server issue of client systems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Urgent solution required for logon server issue of client systems: We are facing issue with domain users in Mumbai campus shows logon server to other ADC's. Because of that our FSSO is not working. After running below command my logon server shows other location ADC server. Command - echo %logonserver%...
  8. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need urgent help: So a few weeks ago I was watching a video on YouTube and I got a blue screen with the message "Kmode exception not handled" and then the laptop didn't turn on again. So I went to a repair store and got Windows reinstalled. After that the laptop was good as new. Today it...
  9. Urgent assistance needed; Big sound issues.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Urgent assistance needed; Big sound issues.: Hi. About a week ago, all of a sudden, all sound from my brand new laptop came out glitchy, choppy and slowed down, through headphones and speakers. I did make a previous post about this, and got some assistance about potential driver issues. I followed instructions, but the...
  10. Can't boot to Windows - urgent solution needed

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't boot to Windows - urgent solution needed: I installed a new graphics driver earlier today, and when windows rebooted it got as far as the Manufacturers logo and then the circulating booting graphic would not stop - left it for an hour whilst doing something else. I tried using a USB Windows recovery stick and...