Windows 10: Battery Issue

Discus and support Battery Issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft, I have a strange problem regarding my laptop's battery, some time ago, my battery was ruined and I ordered a new one and installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mirko mohammed, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Battery Issue

Hello Microsoft,

I have a strange problem regarding my laptop's battery, some time ago, my battery was ruined and I ordered a new one and installed it.

Here is the problem;

- When I try to turn on the laptop with the power button, it does not turn on.

- However, it DOES turn on if it was connected to the power cable.

- After it is on, if I disconnect the power cable it does NOT turn off, it works on the battery.

- When I hover on the battery icon, it says unknown remaining, and when I open the battery icon it says %100.

What could be causing my issue? and is it resolvable easily?

As a side question, my keyboard has the icon of the calculator on it, it was working before I formatted my laptop 2 years ago, but after that, it did not work again in opening the calculator. what can solve that as well?

Thank you very much for your time and efforts, it is much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Mirko

:)

mirko mohammed, Jan 7, 2019

2. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Jan 7, 2019
  3. kenkickr Win User
    Laptop battery issue

I did check it out and already had it disabled so enabled and still no battery showing up in the bios. I guess I'll be taking it apart

kenkickr, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Battery Issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Battery Issue

1. Battery Issue - Similar Threads - Battery Issue

2. battery backup native windows power management issues - "critical power level" forced at 98%

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery backup native windows power management issues - "critical power level" forced at 98%: I have a APC battery backup BR1500G us style with good fresh batteries. I use the built in windows power management but it started having a problem recently, no matter what the "critical battery level" is set to it will get to a state of "very low battery" at 98% and shutdown...
  3. battery backup native windows power management issues - "critical power level" forced at 98%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery backup native windows power management issues - "critical power level" forced at 98%: I have a APC battery backup BR1500G us style with good fresh batteries. I use the built in windows power management but it started having a problem recently, no matter what the "critical battery level" is set to it will get to a state of "very low battery" at 98% and shutdown...
  4. battery backup native windows power management issues - "critical power level" forced at 98%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. There is a battery issue when i plug in the battery there seems a orange led light and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a battery issue when i plug in the battery there seems a orange led light and...: There is a battery issue when i plug in the battery there seems a orange led light and after few seconds led white light is coming please suggest me my system details are below OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Other OS...
  6. There is a battery issue when i plug in the battery there seems a orange led light and...

There is a battery issue when i plug in the battery there seems a orange led light and...: There is a battery issue when i plug in the battery there seems a orange led light and after few seconds led white light is coming please suggest me my system details are below OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Other OS...
  7. battery level issue

battery level issue: i have a lenovo legion y530 with windows 11. when i turn on the system it shows a good battery level but as soon as i log in to my system it shows plug in charger your battery is low. apart from that my laptop works fantastic on battery but crashes when i plug in the charger....
  8. battery level issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery level issue: i have a lenovo legion y530 with windows 11. when i turn on the system it shows a good battery level but as soon as i log in to my system it shows plug in charger your battery is low. apart from that my laptop works fantastic on battery but crashes when i plug in the charger....
  9. Battery full charge capacity issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery full charge capacity issue: Hi two days ago my laptop was lasting about 3-4 hours on battery but the next day jt lasted only about 10 minutes, and full battery charge was dropped by 70% or more it went from 47000 to 4000 and cycle counts is not increasing it only shows - a dash symbol I sure hope it's...
  10. Battery full charge capacity issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery full charge capacity issue: Hi two days ago my laptop was lasting about 3-4 hours on battery but the next day jt lasted only about 10 minutes, and full battery charge was dropped by 70% or more it went from 47000 to 4000 and cycle counts is not increasing it only shows - a dash symbol I sure hope it's...