Windows 10: Battery Issues

Discus and support Battery Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since updating to the latest version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 of Windows 10, my laptop is losing battery in the hibernate mode. What to do? Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dhananjay10, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Battery Issues

Since updating to the latest version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 of Windows 10, my laptop is losing battery in the hibernate mode. What to do? Please help.

:)

dhananjay10, Aug 11, 2019

2. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Aug 11, 2019
  3. kenkickr Win User
    Laptop battery issue

I did check it out and already had it disabled so enabled and still no battery showing up in the bios. I guess I'll be taking it apart

kenkickr, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Battery Issues

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Battery Issues

1. Battery Issues - Similar Threads - Battery Issues

2. Windows Brightness issue in Windows 10 1903 battery vs. plugged in.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Brightness issue in Windows 10 1903 battery vs. plugged in.: I heard that Windows 1809 had a flaw in it that caused the brightness on battery vs. plugged in to remain the same and they were going to fix it. The drivers had nothing to do with it - it was a registry issue in 1809. I just did a fresh install of 1903 on a completely...
  3. Laptop Screen Flickering issue when the Battery is low and the Computer is unplugged

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Screen Flickering issue when the Battery is low and the Computer is unplugged: PC: ASUS XJ555U OS: Windows 10 Home Graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 520 CPU: Intel Core i7-6500U The screen of my laptop flickers every time i unplug it and the battery is low enough (the breakpoint is slowly raising and it's now about 70%). I tried several solutions...
  4. Battery Drain Issues

Battery Drain Issues: I own an Asus brand laptop. I usually plug-in and keep the battery at 60% using Asus Battery Health. But today, when I powered off the computer at the night before and I turned on today, the battery dropped to 0%, and because I’m using the battery bar app, it showed the full...
  5. Battery Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Issue: I am facing problem in my new pavilion x360 laptop. Battery is not working properly. Even after the power is off, the battery is getting drained and i observed it so may times that battery power is draining even after shutting it down properly....
  6. Tablet RCA Cambio W101SA23T1 Battery issue (missing drivers)

Tablet RCA Cambio W101SA23T1 Battery issue (missing drivers): Hello sorry for formatting or maybe lack of information just ask for any clarification and ill do the best i can but here is my issue. I have the tablet and it's not displaying the battery information, in device manager, there is not batteries list in there. though there...
  7. Battery Issues after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery Issues after Windows 10 update: Well I posted on a previous thread (that can't be found now) that the latest Windows 10 update fixed my battery issues. Well I lied. New day, dead battery. After turning off all the sleep settings everywhere as suggested, my laptop does not completely shut down when told...
  8. Battery Issues Continued

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery Issues Continued: Once again I need to bring up a problem I've had with my battery life since early last year: despite changing a failing battery- a sudden powercut still occurs whenever I use the replacement for about an hour-to two. No indications prior to it happening, no error message when...
  9. Battery Issues after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Issues after Windows 10 update: After updating to Windows 10 my laptop battery runs down overnight after shutdown. I have disabled fast startup and turned off hibernation without success. How do I stop the computer from apparently still running and killing the battery?...
  10. Battery Issues on Surface Pro

Battery Issues on Surface Pro: Hi all, recently i just picked up a brand new Surface Pro 6 i5 8GB RAM, this laptop/tablet is extremely versatile and great. The only particular problems i am having now is the battery issue. I was just watching some youtube and the battery was draining like crazy. It went...