Windows 10: battery level indicator in taskbar missing

Discus and support battery level indicator in taskbar missing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can not find anywhere to click to make the battery level indicator appear in the bottom task bar. has it been removed from Windows 10 along with all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dascoboy123, Dec 25, 2018.

1. battery level indicator in taskbar missing

I can not find anywhere to click to make the battery level indicator appear in the bottom task bar. has it been removed from Windows 10 along with all links to make sure it is displayed all the time ?

:)

dascoboy123, Dec 25, 2018

2. Battery level indicator on the taskbar suddenly disappered.

On my Lenovo laptop the battery level indicator which normally is displayed on the taskbar suddenly disappeared. How do I get it back and what caused it to disappear. I've tried all of the obvious with no luck.

JackBrennan2, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Battery indicator disappeared from taskbar

The battery indicator disappeared from the taskbar after the last Win 10 update (version 1511). I tried the flwg:

"Press and hold or right-click an empty area on the taskbar, and then tap or click Properties. Under the
    Taskbar tab, under Notification Area, click Customize... Tap or click
    Turn system icons on or off. Under Behaviors, tap or click On in the drop-down list next to Power, and then tap or click OK."

The problem is "Power" appears to be "off" and cannot be switched to "on." The on/off switch just does not work. (All the others work with the exception of "location".)

Any suggestions for a solution to this issue?

Thank you.

Bulend

BulendBekaroglu, Dec 25, 2018
  4. battery level indicator in taskbar missing

no battery level icon on the taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please perform the below steps and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1:

Click Notifications and actions. Click Select Which icons appear on the taskbar link.

Turn the switch next to Power icon to On position.

Step 2:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Anusha Verma, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

battery level indicator in taskbar missing

1. battery level indicator in taskbar missing - Similar Threads - battery level indicator

2. Battery Indicator in taskbar no longer shows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Indicator in taskbar no longer shows: Suddenly the battery indicator for my laptop has disappeared. "Power" is toggled On in the task bar show which icons appear on the taskbar. It is not displayed in the "up carrot" icons either....
  3. Battery Indicator in taskbar no longer shows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Indicator in taskbar no longer shows: Suddenly the battery indicator for my laptop has disappeared. "Power" is toggled On in the task bar show which icons appear on the taskbar. It is not displayed in the "up carrot" icons either....
  4. Battery Indicator in taskbar no longer shows

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Battery power indicator missing

Battery power indicator missing: Yet another advanced miracle - this time the battery power indicator is gone. If I messed up like this at my work I would have a very unpleasant conversation and maybe have to go. The same should apply to bugware makers....
  6. Battery indicator

Battery indicator: After the motherboard was replaced my battery indicator shows time left for full charge instead of battery power percentage. How can I change this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-indicator/d5c1a88e-c8bd-43ee-b56d-902e71842aca
  7. Battery level indicator on the taskbar suddenly disappered.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery level indicator on the taskbar suddenly disappered.: On my Lenovo laptop the battery level indicator which normally is displayed on the taskbar suddenly disappeared. How do I get it back and what caused it to disappear. I've tried all of the obvious with no luck....
  8. Battery level indicator on task bar

Battery level indicator on task bar: One day, my battery level indicator in my notification area disappeared. Then my network status icon disappeared. I believe these events happened because of updates. I played with the many settings menus that Windows has to offer and was able to turn the network icon back...
  9. battery level icon on taskbar

battery level icon on taskbar: On my other computer running Windows 10, I have a battery icon showing in my system tray that shows how much charge is left in the battery. On my current computer, this is not there and I cannot find how to add it. Any suggestions?...
  10. Where is the battery charge taskbar indicator?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Where is the battery charge taskbar indicator?: I have a Asus Tablet. I upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10. Where is the battery charge ICON for the task bar? To many times the tablet died for lack of a warning that the battery was low. 1. Where is the battery charge app. located or is there a download? 2. How do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. battery level on taskbar

2. battery indicator missing

3. windows 10 battery level indicator is missing

4. battery indicator missing from taskbar,
  5. install battery level indicator,
  6. taskbar battery level indicator,
  7. battery level in taskbar,
  8. missing battery indicator,
  9. i have an asus computer and my battery level has been removed from my taskbar,
  10. battery level indicator on task bar,
  11. battery on taskbar is missing,
  12. batter level icon is not listed under taskbar link,
  13. battery level on taskbar windows 10