Windows 10: battery level

Discus and support battery level in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; At one point windows ask if I wanted the battery level to be less when plugged in. Unfortunately, I updated. Now a want a full charge on the battery so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Humorous Girl, May 12, 2019.

1. battery level

At one point windows ask if I wanted the battery level to be less when plugged in. Unfortunately, I updated. Now a want a full charge on the battery so computer can be used while traveling. I can't find the place to change it back to full power charge. Can anyone help???

:)

Humorous Girl, May 12, 2019

2. Viewing battery level for Bluetooth Headphones

Hello Jerry my name is Bradford and I'm an Independent Advisor for the Microsoft Community and I'll try to help you find the battery level information for your Bluetooth Headphones. I suggest you try the following steps:

1. Open the "Settings app".

2. Open the page "Devices", then go to "Bluetooth & other devices".

3. On the right, find your device in the list under "Mouse, keyboard, & pen".

Please note that you might have to scroll further down if there is a section labeled "Audio" since Bluetooth Headphones are an Audio device.

4. You will see the battery level indicator next to the device name.

If this doesn't help you find the information you need please let me know so that I can provide other options!

Omoikane1122, May 12, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Battery level issue

Hi Matt, Go to Control Panel - Power Options Click Power Plan Options on your Current Power Plan Click 'Change Advanced Power Settings In the resulting Dialog at the bottom of the list, expand the 'Batteries' section Change the value for Critical Battery
    Level and Low Battery Level Make sure Low Battery Notification is set to ON

DaveM121, May 12, 2019
  4. stc1977 Win User

battery level

6500 slide False Battery Level Reading.

Bought mine on saturday. On Monday, battery level was still full? Turned phone off and on again. Battery level was then down to a third??? My phone version number says 09.30???? even though the latest update is version 08.30????

Can anyone suggest a fix for the false battery level indication.

stc1977, May 12, 2019
Thema:

battery level

1. battery level - Similar Threads - battery level

2. battery backup native windows power management issues - "critical power level" forced at 98%

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery backup native windows power management issues - "critical power level" forced at 98%: I have a APC battery backup BR1500G us style with good fresh batteries. I use the built in windows power management but it started having a problem recently, no matter what the "critical battery level" is set to it will get to a state of "very low battery" at 98% and shutdown...
  3. battery backup native windows power management issues - "critical power level" forced at 98%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery backup native windows power management issues - "critical power level" forced at 98%: I have a APC battery backup BR1500G us style with good fresh batteries. I use the built in windows power management but it started having a problem recently, no matter what the "critical battery level" is set to it will get to a state of "very low battery" at 98% and shutdown...
  4. battery backup native windows power management issues - "critical power level" forced at 98%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. battery level issue

battery level issue: i have a lenovo legion y530 with windows 11. when i turn on the system it shows a good battery level but as soon as i log in to my system it shows plug in charger your battery is low. apart from that my laptop works fantastic on battery but crashes when i plug in the charger....
  6. battery level issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery level issue: i have a lenovo legion y530 with windows 11. when i turn on the system it shows a good battery level but as soon as i log in to my system it shows plug in charger your battery is low. apart from that my laptop works fantastic on battery but crashes when i plug in the charger....
  7. My battery level goes from 25%to 5% in a second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My battery level goes from 25%to 5% in a second: Hello, i have dell latitude 7400, and i noticed this weird behavior: whenever my laptop battery level goes down to like 25% it directly goes to 5% and power saving mode. I checked the battery health in the bios, and it says excellent. The battery life is pretty good lasting...
  8. My battery level goes from 25%to 5% in a second

My battery level goes from 25%to 5% in a second: Hello, i have dell latitude 7400, and i noticed this weird behavior: whenever my laptop battery level goes down to like 25% it directly goes to 5% and power saving mode. I checked the battery health in the bios, and it says excellent. The battery life is pretty good lasting...
  9. Low battery warning level change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low battery warning level change: How do I change the low battery warning on Windows for education from 10% to 20%. I do not have access to an administrator login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-battery-warning-level-change/b81160e8-0ad7-418b-83a0-38864c780aae
  10. Low battery warning level change

Low battery warning level change: How do I change the low battery warning on Windows for education from 10% to 20%. I do not have access to an administrator login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-battery-warning-level-change/b81160e8-0ad7-418b-83a0-38864c780aae