Windows 10: battery life span saver

Discus and support battery life span saver in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when i buy my notebook i got win 10 home and it has option to charge battery at max 60%, than i installed win educational and than i got win 10 home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vchajan, Aug 17, 2020.

1. vchajan Win User

battery life span saver

when i buy my notebook i got win 10 home and it has option to charge battery at max 60%, than i installed win educational and than i got win 10 home back again but now i dont have that option in my settings, can you help me what to download or what to install to get it please

:)

vchajan, Aug 17, 2020

2. How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

Hi,

You are receiving Battery Saver notifications to help you prolong the battery life of your desktop. To help you resolve this concern, we would like to suggest these steps to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver. Turn off the slider.

Let us know if the above steps resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Aug 17, 2020
  3. How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

The Battery saver notification switch is set to 'on' and is grayed out, and can't be changed.

BruceNoonan, Aug 17, 2020
  4. John Fer Win User

battery life span saver

Battery Saver Mode not working Windows 10 pro

Thank you for the information. There are several ways on how to turn On or Off battery saver in Windows 10. We suggest trying the steps below and check If it will work for you:

Method 1:

• Open the Action Center (Windows key +
      A
      ).
    • Click on the Battery saver action button to toggle it On or Off.

Method 2:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Choose Battery on the left side and turn On or Off the
      Battery saver status until next charge
      option.
    • Close Settings once done.

Method 3:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Choose Battery on the left side and check the “Turn battery saver on automatically if my battery falls below:”.
    • Adjust the slider to the battery percentage level you want.
    • Check or uncheck the Lower screen brightness while in battery saver option if you want.
    • Close Settings once done.

Let us know how this goes.

John Fer, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

battery life span saver

1. battery life span saver - Similar Threads - battery life span

2. Preserve Laptop Battery Life Span When Plugged In Always?

in Windows 10 Support
    Preserve Laptop Battery Life Span When Plugged In Always?: Hey all. I mentioned I got a new laptop battery for my dell xps 15 9550 which is an old machine for many years. Now with this laptop and previous laptops I had, I use it mainly as a desktop... connected to an ac charger and connected to external monitors. Pretty much im...
  3. Life of battery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Life of battery: My battery doesn't charge more than 52% though it is not old. What shall I do? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/life-of-battery/5e12fd9f-5d27-4239-8109-8a127234ad1f
  4. Battery Life.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Life.: Hello everyone, I was just wonder if I need to buy a new battery since my battery life on lasts until it gets to about 55-70% battery then just turns off, I have tried taking the battery out and drain it but no good still dies at 60%. If you can help Please it would be great....
  5. battery life

battery life: How to get more battery life when not on the charger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-life/f3b2c933-8858-437c-a547-63b7a31e7ed9
  6. the battery life

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    the battery life: My PC shots down at 57% battery and in think this is not good. Is something that happens continuously at the time the battery hits 57% and before it shouted down at 62%. Can you help me ?...
  7. battery life

battery life: what is the approx. life of the battery in my HP ENVY x360 touchsmart laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-life/782d5872-5675-4c2f-8ea6-ebed16048580
  8. Battery life

Battery life: kindly i need your support after i upgraded my windows to windows 10 the battery get drained while the pc is off and i don't know what to do for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-life/07efec83-d943-4a1c-8b58-842af7ce93ba
  9. Activating "power saver" actually reduces remaining battery life

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Activating "power saver" actually reduces remaining battery life: For me activating the battery saver from the taskbar always sets me back, for example: If I have around if 56 minutes remaining then activating power saver would probably set me back to 48 minutes remaining. And the brightness does reduce which is strange. Why would this...
  10. battery life

in Windows 10 Support
    battery life: good evening, has anyone noticed a shortened battery life with windows 10 or is around 2 hours good for a laptop battery to last without using the charger. I bought my dell e6410 with windows 7 ultimate on it but only used it for a little while that night before upgrading...