Windows 10: battery Light not light up.

Discus and support battery Light not light up. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; my battery light not want to light up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JosephWorkman1, Feb 27, 2020.

1. battery Light not light up.

my battery light not want to light up.

:)

JosephWorkman1, Feb 27, 2020

2. Battery light is blinking orange

Hi Alexandra,

A blinking orange light usually means the battery is below 10%. Take note though that the meaning of a blinking orange light may differ based on the make and model of your device. We do recommend that you follow the suggestion in the previous post to contact
    your device manufacturer for additional support.

Feel free to reach out to us for any further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Odd (Odd) Win User
    Battery light flashing

Battery light is flashing green/orange

Odd (Odd), Feb 27, 2020
  4. battery Light not light up.

Better use of breathing lights

I have no idea what the appropriate place is to suggest new features. I would suggest a better use of the breathing lights on the 5800 (and I guess any touch screen device). When the battery is low, all you get is a very fast light up of the display, so
    if you're not looking you would not know that the battery is getting low. Couldn't the red (hang up) light be used for this purpose? When the battery gets low, it slowly pulses. It would drain the battery less than lighting up the whole screen, and you would
    know without unlocking the phone.

Cheers

typhooncamel, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

battery Light not light up.

1. battery Light not light up. - Similar Threads - battery Light light

2. The keyboard light doesn't light up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The keyboard light doesn't light up: Hello everyone!I'm not sure if I ask the question that is suitable with this topic..Actually I don't know exactly what issue that I've had.I have taken the warranty this week, I just found that the keyboard light dosen't light up even F7 still work and show the signal...
  3. The keyboard light doesn't light up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The keyboard light doesn't light up: Hello everyone!I'm not sure if I ask the question that is suitable with this topic..Actually I don't know exactly what issue that I've had.I have taken the warranty this week, I just found that the keyboard light dosen't light up even F7 still work and show the signal...
  4. The keyboard light doesn't light up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Processing light lights up on computer idle

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Processing light lights up on computer idle: my computer light lights up when processing or loading things, but when i play music and leave my pc idle, the light lights up as if it is loading something until i start to move my mouse or press a button on my keyboard it then stops, why is it doing that?...
  6. Light up problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Light up problems: I recently updated my Microsoft surface 7 pro to the new windows update. The first think I noticed was that the screen had a white tint which went away after a minute. I absolutely hate this and want to change it. It seems like no one has this problem besides me. I have...
  7. Orange battery light on laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Orange battery light on laptop: I have an Asus RGO G750JM laptop which is showing me an orange light showing next to the power light. I have renewed the battery but no go any any ideas appreciated*Rolleyes. NB machine does run on power adaptor only and even when it is unplugged so I am at a loss as to why...
  8. Battery Indicator Light Malfunction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Indicator Light Malfunction: My laptop is ALWAYS connected to a power source. I do not operate it on battery power.. A few months ago a blinking amber light appeared on my indicator bar to inform me the battery power was low. The battery icon on the taskbar revealed 94% availability (plugged in)....
  9. Light up key

Light up key: i got a omen laptop and when I got it the keys lighted up but now they don't how do I turn them on again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/light-up-key/8ddbd0ee-d370-4fe4-97c0-cfbca1b2faba
  10. KB not lighting up

KB not lighting up: I have a G750JM ROG laptop running 10 and there is a small problem I cannot figure out If I close the lid for any reason the backlit KB goes off and I have no idea what key turns it back on I have tried many combinations (Including the F3 and F4 which have KB...