Windows 10: BATTERY NO CHARGING AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE ON NOV 27th, 2018

Discus and support BATTERY NO CHARGING AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE ON NOV 27th, 2018 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I would like to know if Microsoft has a solution for this problem. After the windows update, my battery is not charging and I have to use my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MagdaBotafogo1, Dec 16, 2018.

1. BATTERY NO CHARGING AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE ON NOV 27th, 2018

I would like to know if Microsoft has a solution for this problem. After the windows update, my battery is not charging and I have to use my laptop plugged in, what is disturbing me. My battery is brand new. I've changed it in October, it was working perfect since this update. I ask for a solution from Microsoft, please!!!

:)

MagdaBotafogo1, Dec 16, 2018

2. battery charge bug

cheers mate, ive just treid that , my battery was fully charged so will see what happens when its down to around 9% and i plug in the charger...odd thing is i noted the driver for this application to be dated 20-06-2013, after deleting/unistalling it reinsatlled drivers dated 21-06-2006...tried to update but says i have latest installed...will wait to see what happens..ta

ok update, tried what was suggested but didnt work...still shows same message when plugged in to charge battery..

goofy gorilla, Dec 17, 2018
  3. curt jugg Win User
    New battery not charging

I have an Acer Aspire V3-771 laptop (which is three and a half years old) with its original battery. As the battery is not holding the charge for as long as it used to I decided to replace it. I inserted he new battery, which already showed a charge of 60%, and let it run down to the point when the laptop turned itself off. However, when I tried to recharge the battery, the battery icon showed "6% available, plugged in, not charging". I contacted the supplier of the battery and they sent me a new one. This showed an initial charge of 93% so, in view of my problem with the previous battery, I decided to try and charge it up to full capacity before letting it run down. But as soon as I tried this the battery icon showed "93% available, plugged in, not charging". So I unplugged the charger and again let the battery run down until the computer turned itself off. I plugged the charger in again but then got "6% available, plugged in, not charging". I have no problem charging the old battery, so can anyone please suggest what the problem might be? I have tried taking out the battery and unplugging the charger and holding down the power button for 30 seconds, but this hasn't worked. Grateful for any advice.

curt jugg, Dec 17, 2018
  4. BATTERY NO CHARGING AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE ON NOV 27th, 2018

Windows 10: battery charged too slow.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with on battery charging issue on Windows 10 phone.

This issue could occur if battery charger is not working properly or there is change in phone settings.

I suggest you to perform the steps below to check if charger is working properly and also restart your phone.

Step 1: Please verify that your charger is working, try the charger with another compatible phone.

Step 2: I recommend you to perform the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/restart-my-phone

Please get back to us with an update on Battery issue with Windows 10 phone, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

BATTERY NO CHARGING AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE ON NOV 27th, 2018

1. BATTERY NO CHARGING AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE ON NOV 27th, 2018 - Similar Threads - BATTERY CHARGING UPDATE

2. Battery is not charging after the updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery is not charging after the updates: Battery is not charging after the the security intelligent updates installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-is-not-charging-after-the-updates/fb3f5114-5722-433a-bae3-5545fba70d06
  3. Battery is not charging after the updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery is not charging after the updates: Battery is not charging after the the security intelligent updates installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-is-not-charging-after-the-updates/fb3f5114-5722-433a-bae3-5545fba70d06
  4. Battery not charging after Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Battery not charging after Windows update: Dear all,I have HP ZBook Firefly 15 G7 Mobile Workstation and after windows did update my battery is not charging anymore. It says connected, but is not charging.I have already tried: 1. Uninstall Microsoft ACPI - Compiant Control Method Batter and keep it without power...
  5. Battery not charging after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery not charging after Windows update: Dear all,I have HP ZBook Firefly 15 G7 Mobile Workstation and after windows did update my battery is not charging anymore. It says connected, but is not charging.I have already tried: 1. Uninstall Microsoft ACPI - Compiant Control Method Batter and keep it without power...
  6. Battery not charging after Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 Updates for Nov. 2018

Windows 10 Updates for Nov. 2018: All, when I search for updates, they say they have downloaded and installed and even restarted my computer. When I go to "view update history" nothing shows up. Is this something new? The question I really have is: have my updates been installed and why are they not showing...
  8. Windows 10 Update issue Nov 7, 2018

Windows 10 Update issue Nov 7, 2018: I recently had an issue when updating my Windows 10. Everything went through fine save for the important feature update. Here are some screenshots below so you can see the issue. Can someone help me out here? The architecture this system runs is 1706 according to a winver...
  9. Battery Charging after updates on 29/7/2018

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Charging after updates on 29/7/2018: Hi After the updates installed for Windows 10 on my Surface Pro yesterday, 2 of my chargers no longer work. They both have their "Power" light lit steadily at the end of the cable but the Surface Pro no longer detects it is plugged in. They are not Microsoft chargers, they...
  10. Battery not charging after update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery not charging after update.: After the automatic update identified as Windows 10, version 1803 I can not charge the battery beyond 6%. The battery and charger test as good.Battery...