Windows 10: Battery not charging on LG Gram

Discus and support Battery not charging on LG Gram in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a 9 month old LG Gram 16T90P-K laptop . It has worked great the whole time. Now suddenly, it won't charge. I've tried new cords, different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SusanIMIS, Mar 23, 2023.

1. SusanIMIS Win User

Battery not charging on LG Gram

I have a 9 month old LG Gram 16T90P-K laptop . It has worked great the whole time. Now suddenly, it won't charge. I've tried new cords, different outlets, made sure I was using the right USB socket, etc. Tried rebooting. Tried the suggestion on this forum to do the Control Panel Troubleshooter. The windows icon says plugged in 0% available. So it is not charging. I don't think it is the battery, must be a windows thing. Please help!

:)

SusanIMIS, Mar 23, 2023

2. Power cable plugged in on LG gram 15 Laptop charging to 80% then stop charging any further. (plugged in, not charging)

Anyone has the same problem with your new LG Gram 15 laptop with battery charging. My computer with the power cable plugged in to charge the battery. I notice that the battery charged up to 80% then stop charging any further. The battery indicates 80% (plugged
    in, not charging). The battery won't charge any further but it won't drop with the power cable plugged.

could anyone advise the solution of this matter to enable the battery fully charged for longer lasting.

Johnsoncsc, Mar 23, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    CES 2017: LG showcases new Gram laptops powered by Windows 10

Source: CES 2017: LG showcases new Gram laptops powered by Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Mar 23, 2023
  4. Battery not charging on LG Gram

Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Battery not charging on LG Gram pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Mar 23, 2023
Thema:

Battery not charging on LG Gram

1. Battery not charging on LG Gram - Similar Threads - Battery charging Gram

2. LG gram sudden loss of WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LG gram sudden loss of WiFi: I was using my LG gram laptop and had no issues. Today I saw a cloud flare vpn on my computer, removed it, and around the same time found that my IntelR WiFi 6E AX211 160MHz had a code 10 and 32, as in it could not start. The battery of the laptop is built in so I can’t cold...
  3. Help Rebooting Laptop LG GRAM

Help Rebooting Laptop LG GRAM: Last night I was trying to swap the administrator’s email from its original one I set the computer up with to another email. In the account area I added the second email & made it the default…however, now when I go to boot the laptop up and enter my pin it says, “Your...
  4. LG gram 14t90q factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG gram 14t90q factory reset: I just bought an LG gram 14 inch and the person who sold it to me gave me the incorrect password now I got it home and I can't log in how can I restore this to factory defaults I've tried holding the shift key and clicking restart I've tried holding f11 when it's booting up...
  5. LG gram 14t90q factory reset

LG gram 14t90q factory reset: I just bought an LG gram 14 inch and the person who sold it to me gave me the incorrect password now I got it home and I can't log in how can I restore this to factory defaults I've tried holding the shift key and clicking restart I've tried holding f11 when it's booting up...
  6. Battery not charging on LG Gram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery not charging on LG Gram: I have a 9 month old LG Gram 16T90P-K laptop . It has worked great the whole time. Now suddenly, it won't charge. I've tried new cords, different outlets, made sure I was using the right USB socket, etc. Tried rebooting. Tried the suggestion on this forum to do the Control...
  7. Battery not charging on LG Gram

Battery not charging on LG Gram: I have a 9 month old LG Gram 16T90P-K laptop . It has worked great the whole time. Now suddenly, it won't charge. I've tried new cords, different outlets, made sure I was using the right USB socket, etc. Tried rebooting. Tried the suggestion on this forum to do the Control...
  8. LG gram 14Z970 backlight issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LG gram 14Z970 backlight issue: am using LG gram 14Z970 laptop,window 10.on turning on backlight using a button it display a visual studio any help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lg-gram-14z970-backlight-issue/78fd75a3-cf3d-49cc-ba77-0453b03f07d1
  9. LG gram 14Z970 backlight issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG gram 14Z970 backlight issue: am using LG gram 14Z970 laptop,window 10.on turning on backlight using a button it display a visual studio any help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lg-gram-14z970-backlight-issue/78fd75a3-cf3d-49cc-ba77-0453b03f07d1
  10. LG gram 14Z970 backlight issue

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lg gram wont charge