Windows 10: Battery not charging Surface Pro 4

Discus and support Battery not charging Surface Pro 4 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi Ive done all the usial ACPi uninstall reset options It seems that i have to take the charger off and on again 3 times, the pc starts charging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Drreamscape, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Battery not charging Surface Pro 4

Hi

Ive done all the usial ACPi uninstall reset options

It seems that i have to take the charger off and on again 3 times, the pc starts charging

Then after 20 secs it stops

Have to repeat the 3 times thing

After 20 secs it stops

Really odd

:)

Drreamscape, Jun 25, 2019

2. Surface Pro 3 - Plugged in but not charging

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for replying.

I suggest you to follow all the troubleshooting steps mentioned in
    Surface battery won’t charge or Surface won’t run on battery
    and see if this helps.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Firmware Update for Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book January 2016

Source: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 update history | Surface firmware updates

Source: Microsoft Surface Book update history | Surface firmware updates

Brink, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Battery not charging Surface Pro 4

Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 March 7th 2017

Source: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/...-7-march-2017/

Brink, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Battery not charging Surface Pro 4

1. Battery not charging Surface Pro 4 - Similar Threads - Battery charging Surface

2. Surface Pro 4 Battery issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface Pro 4 Battery issues: I decided to charge the battery with the charger that came with the surafce. Unfortunately,despite having power through the charger and the charger looking as good as new, with no damage seen and the white light being on the side port. The battery is not charging or holding...
  3. Surface pro 4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface pro 4: Will not allow use of mouse and it is showing red as usual. Restart and shutdown were done. Also can't delete numerous emails using shift. Help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-4/7672285a-3b80-40cd-951b-38b76f76bc2e
  4. Battery Not Charging on Surface Book

Battery Not Charging on Surface Book: I have a surface book with Windows 10. After my last update last week odd things started happening. The battery refused to charge above 20% and various battery power savings had been switched on that I didn't ask for. I've managed to switch off these savers and my battery...
  5. Surface Pro 4

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Surface Pro 4: I have an issue where when I switch on my Surface Pro 4 it boots are far as the screen saver and shows at the bottom that it is in Flight Mode only, no wifi etc. It also states the camera not available and requests sign in with pin which it will not accept or my password will...
  6. Surface pro charging

Surface pro charging: I have a surface pro and after a period the connection between che charger and the device got worse and now it doesn’t work anymore. This happened also last year and then sunstituded my device, and now same problem with the new one. I changed charger many times. Did this ever...
  7. Surface Pro or Surface Book battery not charging

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro or Surface Book battery not charging: [ATTACH] Surface devices, especially the Surface Book devices are pretty complex. The Surface Book’s display can be taken off to be used as a tablet whereas the Surface Pro is a tablet which gets an external keyboard (type cover) and a [...] This post Surface Pro or Surface...
  8. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Surface Pro 4: Updates available Surface Pro 4. 57858
  9. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Pro 4: Anyone else think it will run cooler than the Surface Pro 3? Anyone experienced this? 28169
  10. Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface Pro 4: So when am I going to be able to get a nice fanless SP4 machine to match this nice Windows 10 build! My SP3 is great, but starting to feel slightly tired (keyboard is looking very worn out) and fan always spins. Time for a refresh soon once SP4 comes out! 8304

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro 4 battery not charging