Windows 10: battery not detected windows 10

Discus and support battery not detected windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; battery not detected windows 10 ???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gmoney1951, Jun 27, 2019.

1. battery not detected windows 10

battery not detected windows 10 ???

:)

Gmoney1951, Jun 27, 2019

2. Battery not detected (Unknown remaining)

Hi,

First of all I suggest you to try with a driver remove and reinstall with Device Manager. To do so:

1. Press WINDOWS + X

2. Click on "Device Manager"

3. Click on "Battery"

4. Right click on the first element on list

5. Click on "Remove"

6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the second element on list

7. Click on "Detects Hardware change" (monitor icon)

Then reboot your system and check if the problem still exists.

Please tell me if the solution works.

StefanoTamiotti, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Battery not detected after upgrade to Windows 10

Clean 'Windows 10 Pro' install is detecting the only battery (Battery 1battery not detected windows 10 :) as Battery 2: and shows

Battery 1: Not present

Battery 2: xx% and charging.

System seems to work OK and charging normal, maybe not an issue but 'Windows 7 Pro' shows batteries correctly. Will continue looking for a solution.

Dell Latitude E6440 (late 2015 model)

Chris F. H. suggestion works until reboot then Windows 10 incorrectly lists batteries again.

-Go to Device Manager (Win Key + x), select Device manager

-Expand the "Batteries" entry in the device list

-Right click, and then click "Uninstall" on each battery showing as installed.

-Right click again on "Batteries", and click "Scan for hardware changes."

MartinRabson, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

battery not detected windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

battery not detected windows 10

1. battery not detected windows 10 - Similar Threads - battery detected

2. Battery not detected, tried updating and uninstalling drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery not detected, tried updating and uninstalling drivers: I have a lenovo x1 carbon but my battery is not detected so whenever I have my laptop unplugged from the charger, it doesn't turn on. I've uninstalled the battery driver, updated it, updated my laptop but nothing works....
  3. Battery not detected, tried updating and uninstalling drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery not detected, tried updating and uninstalling drivers: I have a lenovo x1 carbon but my battery is not detected so whenever I have my laptop unplugged from the charger, it doesn't turn on. I've uninstalled the battery driver, updated it, updated my laptop but nothing works....
  4. My battery isn't detecting, it's not the charger it's not the charging port, it's plugged...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My battery isn't detecting, it's not the charger it's not the charging port, it's plugged...: I got this laptop before February it was refurbished, I plugged it in and waited 5 hours and at first it was charging very fast it was almost halfway charged and when I go to turn it on it suddenly said low battery and then I looked and seen that there was no battery icon at...
  5. My battery isn't detecting, it's not the charger it's not the charging port, it's plugged...

My battery isn't detecting, it's not the charger it's not the charging port, it's plugged...: I got this laptop before February it was refurbished, I plugged it in and waited 5 hours and at first it was charging very fast it was almost halfway charged and when I go to turn it on it suddenly said low battery and then I looked and seen that there was no battery icon at...
  6. ASUS GL702VM, battery is not detected, or showing 255% issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS GL702VM, battery is not detected, or showing 255% issue: I have an ASUS GL702VM laptop. I have had several issues all the time. Not able to restart, when it restarts, there is a black screen problem. The battery is not detected, or showing 255%. I thought the battery was the problem, I bought a new one, replaced it, reinstall...
  7. ASUS GL702VM, battery is not detected, or showing 255% issue

ASUS GL702VM, battery is not detected, or showing 255% issue: I have an ASUS GL702VM laptop. I have had several issues all the time. Not able to restart, when it restarts, there is a black screen problem. The battery is not detected, or showing 255%. I thought the battery was the problem, I bought a new one, replaced it, reinstall...
  8. ASUS GL702VM, battery is not detected, or showing 255% issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. My Battery is not detected, and my computer instantly turns off when I take out the charger.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Battery is not detected, and my computer instantly turns off when I take out the charger.: The most probable thing to do in this case is to just replace the battery with a new one. Ever since I got this laptop, it doesn't run on the battery, it only runs on electricity/my charger, as soon as I take my charger out the laptop closes instantly. Another problem is my...
  10. My Battery is not detected, and my computer instantly turns off when I take out the charger.

My Battery is not detected, and my computer instantly turns off when I take out the charger.: The most probable thing to do in this case is to just replace the battery with a new one. Ever since I got this laptop, it doesn't run on the battery, it only runs on electricity/my charger, as soon as I take my charger out the laptop closes instantly. Another problem is my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. battery not recognised win 10

2. windows 10 cannot detect battery

3. battery not detected win 10