Windows 10: Battery not working after windows 10 update ,please help

Discus and support Battery not working after windows 10 update ,please help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, using hp laptop. Recently updated to Windows 10 and after update, my battery is not working. It's connected but not charging and power port is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Naween tripathi, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Battery not working after windows 10 update ,please help

Hello, using hp laptop. Recently updated to Windows 10 and after update, my battery is not working. It's connected but not charging and power port is always blinking white. I have research on google and used some suggestion .1. remove the battery and uninstalled its driver and restart it, not resolved. 2. by using hp support download battery bios and update it, it's also unsolved. 3. Reset my windows and format c drive, not solved. chat with Microsoft support team and using remote desktop he tries to solve my problem, still unsolved............please help, if anyone can....thanks is advance

:)

Naween tripathi, Jun 11, 2019
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Battery not working after windows 10 update ,please help

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Battery not working after windows 10 update ,please help

1. Battery not working after windows 10 update ,please help - Similar Threads - Battery working update

2. windows security updates not working, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows security updates not working, please help: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643 It is showing engine unavailable under virus and threat protection updatesI have tried dism...
  3. windows security updates not working, please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows security updates not working, please help: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070643 It is showing engine unavailable under virus and threat protection updatesI have tried dism...
  4. Please help—computer won’t work after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help—computer won’t work after an update: My computer updated Tuesday night and I came in to a funky screen with lines the next morning and now my computer does not work. I tried the procedures I found online about turning it off and holding the power button for 10-30 seconds and back on, etc. and I cannot get past...
  5. Please help—computer won’t work after an update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help—computer won’t work after an update: My computer updated Tuesday night and I came in to a funky screen with lines the next morning and now my computer does not work. I tried the procedures I found online about turning it off and holding the power button for 10-30 seconds and back on, etc. and I cannot get past...
  6. Please help—computer won’t work after an update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. 3.5mm Jack not working with Mic after recent windows 10 update. Please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    3.5mm Jack not working with Mic after recent windows 10 update. Please help: 3.5mm Jack not working with Mic after recent windows 10 update. Please help. Some one told me 3.5 mm jack are not supported in recent update and we will have to switch to USB headphones, Has anyone any idea....
  8. Battery not working after updating to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery not working after updating to Windows 10: I formatted and updated my Dell Latitude E6440 from Windows 8 to Windows 10, and now its battery isn't being recognized by the computer. Currently, if the PC is turned on with the battery, the battery light blinks amber and yellow 1-1 pattern, and it turns on but occasionally...
  9. Battery not working after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery not working after Windows 10 update: Hi, Since the windows 10 update my battery on Asus laptop won't charge. Computer doesn't want to start if it's not plugged in. The indicator shows that battery is CHARGING but it's at 13% steady. When I unplug the computer, it shuts down instantly. No advice has...
  10. windows 10 update not working for me? please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update not working for me? please help: I'm trying to update to Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4230204) but its says I have another version running, the first one I did failed and says its at 50% how do I delete it or get it to complete? very confused...