Windows 10: Battery not working properly

Discus and support Battery not working properly in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Здравствуйте!У меня ноутбук Acer E15 Intel Core 1-I3-6006UПроблема в следующем: ноутбук заряжается до 100%, затем без кабеля работает и выключается при... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ГеоргийМорозов1, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Battery not working properly

Здравствуйте!У меня ноутбук Acer E15 Intel Core 1-I3-6006UПроблема в следующем: ноутбук заряжается до 100%, затем без кабеля работает и выключается при 50% заряде. Я читал о калибровке датчика заряда, полностью разряжая с помощью Battery Mark - не помогло (во время процесса я выключил на 50). После того как он был снова заряжен, а также разряжен до 50.Исправление ошибок ничего не дало, Acer Care не выявил никаких проблем с батареей. Однако при выполнении команды C: \ Windows \ system32 \ battery-report.html были показаны значения: от 44080 до 26500Помогите!

:)

ГеоргийМорозов1, Mar 16, 2019

2. HP Envy battery not working properly

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Have you recently made any changes on the device prior to this issue?
    3. What is the model number of the device?
    4. Have you tried connecting the different charger on the device?

Here are the steps you can try to fix the issue.

Method 1: Run Power troubleshooter

1. Click on Start, and type in Troubleshoot.
    2. Select Power and click on Run the
      Troubleshooter.

Method 2

I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix:

1. Power off the laptop.
    2. Remove the battery out. If the battery is integrated and does not have a latch to release it then leave the battery inside the laptop.
    3. Disconnect the AC adapter from the laptop.
    4. Press and hold the power button for 15 seconds.
    5. Reconnect the battery and plug the AC adapter.
    6. Power ON the laptop and check the status of the issue.

Please perform the steps as described in detail from this
    HP document.
    These steps help in fixing battery related issues.

You can also contact manufacturer support for the further assistance, if the issue still persists
    with the battery performance.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Battery not working properly

Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

Battery not working properly

1. Battery not working properly - Similar Threads - Battery working properly

2. Sleep mode not working properly when in save battery mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep mode not working properly when in save battery mode: When, I do have laptop connected to power brick everything works just fine. But when it works on its battery weird things starts to happen. The most annoying thing I'm seeking help for is that when I turn on saving battery mode, and close the laptop screen=put it in sleep....
  3. Sleep mode not working properly when in save battery mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sleep mode not working properly when in save battery mode: When, I do have laptop connected to power brick everything works just fine. But when it works on its battery weird things starts to happen. The most annoying thing I'm seeking help for is that when I turn on saving battery mode, and close the laptop screen=put it in sleep....
  4. Battery Persentage not displaying properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Persentage not displaying properly: How do i fix my battery persentage not displaying properly?My battery life is kinda bad The capacity of the battery is 19% Is this a hardware issue or a software issue?...
  5. Battery Persentage not displaying properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Persentage not displaying properly: How do i fix my battery persentage not displaying properly?My battery life is kinda bad The capacity of the battery is 19% Is this a hardware issue or a software issue?...
  6. Battery Persentage not displaying properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. battery saver button not working properly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    battery saver button not working properly: after window update may 2004 my battery saver button not working i have to click multiple times to switch on or off battery saver or i have to go to setting menu to do same task please fix my problem....
  8. Battery is not getting charged properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery is not getting charged properly: Hi, I'm using Asus Vivobook 15. Past few days my laptop is not getting charged 100%. It seems charging stuck at 59%. Tried changing balance mode to power save mode. But didn't worked for me. Kindly help....
  9. HP Envy battery not working properly

HP Envy battery not working properly: My battery in my HP Envy runs out in about half an hour and turns off at about 30% until I plug it in again. I've tried playing around with battery saving settings but none of them work, is there anything else I can do or should I just try replacing the battery? Thanks!...
  10. battery not working

battery not working: my battery look like is never charging. I chechek the cable and it works in a different laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/battery-not-working/24c7854b-62bb-4cfb-928b-3006a9829220

Users found this page by searching for:

1. battery is not working properly