Windows 10: battery not working

Discus and support battery not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my battery look like is never charging. I chechek the cable and it works in a different laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by isabelcruz14, Oct 3, 2018.

1. battery not working

my battery look like is never charging. I chechek the cable and it works in a different laptop.

:)

isabelcruz14, Oct 3, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Bundy Win User

battery not working

Battery issue

You should try the full discharge and recharge as suggested and if that doesn't work, then re calibrate.

Do not leave it at 98%, otherwise you will damage the battery because you are overcharging.

Bundy, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

battery not working

1. battery not working - Similar Threads - battery working

2. Why is "Battery usage per app" not working now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is "Battery usage per app" not working now?: In "System > Power & Battery" settings, I've previously been able to see a list of apps under "Battery usage per app" and sort them, but now it just says "No apps used battery during this time period". Also, if I try to switch the view to "Last 7 days", the whole settings app...
  3. Why is "Battery usage per app" not working now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is "Battery usage per app" not working now?: In "System > Power & Battery" settings, I've previously been able to see a list of apps under "Battery usage per app" and sort them, but now it just says "No apps used battery during this time period". Also, if I try to switch the view to "Last 7 days", the whole settings app...
  4. Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...: Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but when I open battery or power setting, the setting just crashes. The battery saver button is also unable....
  5. Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...: Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but when I open battery or power setting, the setting just crashes. The battery saver button is also unable....
  6. Asus tuf a16 does not work on battery when installing drivers from AMD website. Works fine...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus tuf a16 does not work on battery when installing drivers from AMD website. Works fine...: My model is FA617NS. My screen freezes whenever my dgpu is driving the display and power is not plugged in after downloading from AMD website. I plug it back in and after about 30 sec it works just fine....
  7. Asus tuf a16 does not work on battery when installing drivers from AMD website. Works fine...

Asus tuf a16 does not work on battery when installing drivers from AMD website. Works fine...: My model is FA617NS. My screen freezes whenever my dgpu is driving the display and power is not plugged in after downloading from AMD website. I plug it back in and after about 30 sec it works just fine....
  8. WIFI, Sound and battery panel not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI, Sound and battery panel not working: Hi, I've been having this problem recentlyThe wifi, battery and sound panel are not working when I click them. normally when you left-click it a pop-up menu appears, but recently when I click nothing happens. it responds as I right-click, but it's annoying to manually go into...
  9. WIFI, Sound and battery panel not working

WIFI, Sound and battery panel not working: Hi, I've been having this problem recentlyThe wifi, battery and sound panel are not working when I click them. normally when you left-click it a pop-up menu appears, but recently when I click nothing happens. it responds as I right-click, but it's annoying to manually go into...
  10. My "internet/sound/battery" taskbar menu wont work.

My "internet/sound/battery" taskbar menu wont work.: So, I used my PC as usual yesterday but today these taskbar icons wont work, below there's a link to imgur where I've put the screenshots. I've reinstalled windows the repair version and it worked again, but when i turned it on today it stopped working. I've also tried the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. haier y11b laptop battery not charging