Windows 10: Battery Not Working

Discus and support Battery Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've new haier y11b laptop, its working well but there is an issue that battery is not working. Laptop gets on when I plug in the power but it does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AliTaha04, Jul 4, 2018.

1. AliTaha04 Win User

Battery Not Working

I've new haier y11b laptop, its working well but there is an issue that battery is not working. Laptop gets on when I plug in the power but it does not power on without power. Even on taskbar battery status shows 0%, "calculating" it does not says plug in but not charging or not battery detected. It only shows "calculating"

:)

AliTaha04, Jul 4, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Jul 4, 2018
  4. Bundy Win User

Battery Not Working

Battery issue

You should try the full discharge and recharge as suggested and if that doesn't work, then re calibrate.

Do not leave it at 98%, otherwise you will damage the battery because you are overcharging.

Bundy, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

Battery Not Working

1. Battery Not Working - Similar Threads - Battery Working

2. Laptop direct plug in / battery not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop direct plug in / battery not working: my hp laptop with specs IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz switches to power plug in automatically while my daughter plays roblox. However, I dont know if this is a normal or abnormal behaviour. I try to check and disable/enable battery driver but it does not...
  3. Laptop direct plug in / battery not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop direct plug in / battery not working: my hp laptop with specs IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz switches to power plug in automatically while my daughter plays roblox. However, I dont know if this is a normal or abnormal behaviour. I try to check and disable/enable battery driver but it does not...
  4. Laptop direct plug in / battery not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my laptop showed critical low battery while working it is about 44% charged and after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop showed critical low battery while working it is about 44% charged and after...: I am using youtube my laptop is about 44% charged it suddenly showed critical low battery then after plugging in it starts , i restart it and in those mins it darins about 5-6 percent battery . why this issue has been arised and what should be done fix this problem ....
  6. my laptop showed critical low battery while working it is about 44% charged and after...

my laptop showed critical low battery while working it is about 44% charged and after...: I am using youtube my laptop is about 44% charged it suddenly showed critical low battery then after plugging in it starts , i restart it and in those mins it darins about 5-6 percent battery . why this issue has been arised and what should be done fix this problem ....
  7. Why is "Battery usage per app" not working now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is "Battery usage per app" not working now?: In "System > Power & Battery" settings, I've previously been able to see a list of apps under "Battery usage per app" and sort them, but now it just says "No apps used battery during this time period". Also, if I try to switch the view to "Last 7 days", the whole settings app...
  8. Why is "Battery usage per app" not working now?

Why is "Battery usage per app" not working now?: In "System > Power & Battery" settings, I've previously been able to see a list of apps under "Battery usage per app" and sort them, but now it just says "No apps used battery during this time period". Also, if I try to switch the view to "Last 7 days", the whole settings app...
  9. Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...: Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but when I open battery or power setting, the setting just crashes. The battery saver button is also unable....
  10. Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...: Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but when I open battery or power setting, the setting just crashes. The battery saver button is also unable....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why my haier y11b battery not workin

2. haier y11b charging issue