Windows 10: Battery Notification

Discus and support Battery Notification in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear community, I am Sandrine from Rwanda! I would like to ask a help on how can I get battery notification before my PC shuts down. Each time my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SandrineNikuze, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Battery Notification

Dear community,

I am Sandrine from Rwanda! I would like to ask a help on how can I get battery notification before my PC shuts down. Each time my battery reaches 40%, it immediately switch off, and I don't get any notification indicating me to charge my laptop. If there is any way I can turn on battery notification help me know.

Thanks

:)

SandrineNikuze, Apr 25, 2019

2. How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

Hi,

You are receiving Battery Saver notifications to help you prolong the battery life of your desktop. To help you resolve this concern, we would like to suggest these steps to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver. Turn off the slider.

Let us know if the above steps resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Apr 25, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Deactivate low battery notification

Hi,

Windows 10 may have detected your old battery, the reason why your computer kept of notifying you about the battery life. To help you disable this notification, we suggest that you follow the steps below to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

(Note: Make sure to unplug your laptop from the power source first before performing the steps below.)

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver and turn off the slider.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Battery Notification

How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

The Battery saver notification switch is set to 'on' and is grayed out, and can't be changed.

BruceNoonan, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Battery Notification

1. Battery Notification - Similar Threads - Battery Notification

2. "Your battery is running low" notification with the error sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your battery is running low" notification with the error sound: I always hear "Your battery is running low" notification in error sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-battery-is-running-low-notification-with-the/f261bbbe-87bf-41bb-a9e1-4074178a9152
  3. "Your battery is running low" notification with the error sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your battery is running low" notification with the error sound: I always hear "Your battery is running low" notification in error sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-battery-is-running-low-notification-with-the/f261bbbe-87bf-41bb-a9e1-4074178a9152
  4. Battery Icon Missing in the Notification Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Icon Missing in the Notification Bar: I have a Surface Go 3 with Windows 11 ProThe Battery icon in the System Tray is missing Bottom right of the displayWhen I try to add it to the bar through Settings - Personalization - Taskbar I find there is no battery option to switch on, please help....
  5. Battery Icon Missing in the Notification Bar

Battery Icon Missing in the Notification Bar: I have a Surface Go 3 with Windows 11 ProThe Battery icon in the System Tray is missing Bottom right of the displayWhen I try to add it to the bar through Settings - Personalization - Taskbar I find there is no battery option to switch on, please help....
  6. Customizing two low-battery notifications on Windows 10?

Customizing two low-battery notifications on Windows 10?: Hello, is there a way to program two low-battery notifications instead of just one?I have the default notif that appears at 15% battery on my ASUS Windows 10, but would like to customize two notifs: at 30% and then 15%, if possible.There is no option in "Control Panel.. >...
  7. Customizing two low-battery notifications on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Customizing two low-battery notifications on Windows 10?: Hello, is there a way to program two low-battery notifications instead of just one?I have the default notif that appears at 15% battery on my ASUS Windows 10, but would like to customize two notifs: at 30% and then 15%, if possible.There is no option in "Control Panel.. >...
  8. Customizing two low-battery notifications on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Low Battery Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low Battery Notification: My laptop used to warn me when my computer was on low battery and I usually would have 10-15 minutes until I got a critically low battery notification. Recently, I get no warning, my computer just shuts down unexpectedly. The battery longevity has decreased dramatically over...
  10. Low Battery Notification

Low Battery Notification: My laptop used to warn me when my computer was on low battery and I usually would have 10-15 minutes until I got a critically low battery notification. Recently, I get no warning, my computer just shuts down unexpectedly. The battery longevity has decreased dramatically over...