Windows 10: Battery Notification

Discus and support Battery Notification in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how do i stop my laptop from shutting down just when my laptop gets to 10%. i don't get a second get my charge because it just shuts down.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jerrytokoda, Aug 2, 2020 at 4:42 AM.

1. Battery Notification

how do i stop my laptop from shutting down just when my laptop gets to 10%. i don't get a second get my charge because it just shuts down.

:)

jerrytokoda, Aug 2, 2020 at 4:42 AM

2. How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

Hi,

You are receiving Battery Saver notifications to help you prolong the battery life of your desktop. To help you resolve this concern, we would like to suggest these steps to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver. Turn off the slider.

Let us know if the above steps resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Aug 2, 2020 at 4:43 AM
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Deactivate low battery notification

Hi,

Windows 10 may have detected your old battery, the reason why your computer kept of notifying you about the battery life. To help you disable this notification, we suggest that you follow the steps below to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

(Note: Make sure to unplug your laptop from the power source first before performing the steps below.)

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver and turn off the slider.

Let us know the results.

4. Battery Notification

How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

The Battery saver notification switch is set to 'on' and is grayed out, and can't be changed.

BruceNoonan, Aug 2, 2020 at 4:43 AM
Thema:

Battery Notification

1. Battery Notification - Similar Threads - Battery Notification

2. How to change battery notification on Microsoft Surface

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change battery notification on Microsoft Surface: So I have a Microsoft Surface Book 1 and I've been having a difficult time while watching movies/shows on Netflix. The low battery notification never comes on while I'm watching Netflix and I want to know how to change that. I would like to continue receiving the low battery...
  3. Low battery notification not working suddenly, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Low battery notification not working suddenly, Windows 10: Hi there I have an Acer Laptop running Windows 10 which I have had for 2 years. The low battery notifications have always worked until recently. It now gives me about 5 seconds warning before it tells me the battery is critical and shuts down. The battery is still running...
  4. wifi,battery,volume and notification icon not working in windows 10

wifi,battery,volume and notification icon not working in windows 10: WiFi icon does not open when i click on the wifi icon on the taskbar. action centre, battery, sound icon too responds late after i click the icon. WiFi connects to my home WiFi but the panel does not open so that i can choose another networks available.i have tried restart...
  5. 2004 - Battery Saver in notification's DOES NOT WORK

2004 - Battery Saver in notification's DOES NOT WORK: Among the MANY other issues - especially the the DAMN NEW EDGE FAVORITES ONE - 2004 update has messed up the Battery Saver button in the notifcations menu. IF I go to settings the Button WILL click but that is a pain. BUT the one in Notications does NOT work. [ATTACH]...
  6. "Your battery is running low." Notification stays in task bar

"Your battery is running low." Notification stays in task bar: For a while now, once I get to low battery 20%, the normal notification pops up the blue box and I click close. This stays in the taskbar: [ATTACH] Task manager looks like this [IMG] I can get a screenshot of services if that would be helpful, but it's just a window so I...
  7. Start Menu, Search Bar, Battery, Internet, Calendar, Notification icons unresponsive

in Cortana
    Start Menu, Search Bar, Battery, Internet, Calendar, Notification icons unresponsive: I have tried every single "solution" on Google, Microsoft communities, and YouTube, and none of them work. I am looking for little known solutions. I was given some advice on here a day ago about fixing my permissions on Windows 10.Here's my question and the answer. It was...
  8. No Low Battery Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Low Battery Notification: Greetings to the MS Community: Would someone please help me to get a Low Battery Notification for Windows 10 laptop? My laptop does not show a Low Battery Notification. When the battery gets low, the laptop shuts down. Thank you for your help....
  9. Can we bring back the notification that'll tell you when your battery is low?

Can we bring back the notification that'll tell you when your battery is low?: I am getting a little frustrated that my laptop just turns off without even telling me that the battery is low, it stop notifying me that the battery is low after I updated to Windows 10 1903, this problem didn't exist before the update to the said version and it's getting...
  10. low battery notification

low battery notification: hi, After the 1903 update I do not see the low battery notification, I can not find the option to activate it again, can you tell me where it is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-battery-notification/9d17553a-b93e-4bba-836c-fdc1f68560a8