Windows 10: Battery on Sony Vaio S Series model SVS 13118GAB showing 255% available Plugged in.

Discus and support Battery on Sony Vaio S Series model SVS 13118GAB showing 255% available Plugged in. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently upgraded the laptop to windows 10 and my battery stopped charging. It is showing 255% available Plugged in. Do you have any solution for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tarazis, Apr 6, 2020.

1. tarazis Win User

Battery on Sony Vaio S Series model SVS 13118GAB showing 255% available Plugged in.

I recently upgraded the laptop to windows 10 and my battery stopped charging. It is showing 255% available Plugged in. Do you have any solution for this. The laptop will work only when it is plugged in. If I unplug it for a couple of days then I plug it in will display "operating system not found''. and the date is wrong. Appreciate help.

:)

tarazis, Apr 6, 2020
  2. kdpohl1 Win User

sony vaio laptop battery

I upgraded a sony laptop vaio from windows 7 to 10 ---
    the laptop has in addition to the standard battery a Sheet Battery -- which worked before the upgrade perfect - after the upgrade the battery just shows a message "Battery 1 this battery is not available for use" (which is the sheet battery) searching for new hardware does not show anything --- device manager does not show the extended battery. There was not message during the upgrade about it..
    any ideas ?
    thanks
    Karl

kdpohl1, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Sony Vaio Ultrabook Battery plugged in/charging but not actually charging

Hi,

My Sony Vaio Ultrabook shows as '49% available (plugged in, charging) but it is not charging - and the computer switches off as soon as I unplug it from the mains. In other words, the battery is not actually 'available'.

Can anyone help?

Thank you.

SonyVaioHelp, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Battery on Sony Vaio S Series model SVS 13118GAB showing 255% available Plugged in.

255% available (plugged in)

Yes sir, i am referring to the battery. My battery is not attached but the battery icon in the system tray shows 255% available(plugged in) that was after i uninstall the battery from the device manager and reboot it. But nothing changes.

So i will have to update the driver.

Thank you.

ChaiLeonido, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Battery on Sony Vaio S Series model SVS 13118GAB showing 255% available Plugged in.

1. Battery on Sony Vaio S Series model SVS 13118GAB showing 255% available Plugged in. - Similar Threads - Battery Sony Vaio

2. Sony VAIO-Z Series Model: SVZ1311CHXXI with Windows 10 and cannot turn on wifi; not...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sony VAIO-Z Series Model: SVZ1311CHXXI with Windows 10 and cannot turn on wifi; not...: hi i have a Sony Vaio-Z model SVZ1311CHXXI with Windows 10 and i cannot turn on the wifi on it. its not connecting to any wireless wifi systems. i went to the system settings and clicked the switch to turn on the wifi, but it dosent turn on. can u help me?...
  3. 255% available plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    255% available plugged in: [ATTACH] 255% available plugged in I've unplugged when I saw it and after a few seconds, it turned off. I tried turning it on but a while after windows start, it turns off. Can anyone please help me as soon as possible and please tell me what's the cause of this problem,...
  4. 255% available plugged in

255% available plugged in: Any recent updates in regards to the problem with the 255% available plugged in. Tried Everything, nothing works. It happened after the Windows 10 2004 update. I had the original SSD that came with the laptop since I had switched it, I put it back and still I had the same...
  5. Lenovo g505 battery shows 255% available plugged in

Lenovo g505 battery shows 255% available plugged in: Bought about 5 years ago, the Lenovo g505 laptop came with win 8. Upgraded to win 10 about 2 years ago. It was performing normally. About 6 months ago suddenly started a reboot loop with Lenovo logo and was not able to start the laptop. When the power cord was removed it...
  6. 255% Available Plugged In while battery Icon in tray shows empty and battery stopped...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    255% Available Plugged In while battery Icon in tray shows empty and battery stopped...: This is a serious and urgent issue need your attention after windows 13 June 2020 update I am facing the issue that laptop battery does not charge. The battery icon in the taskbar now says 255% available but shows the visual of the battery being empty, and clicking on...
  7. my laptop battery meter shows "255% available plugged in" without battery insert and "1%...

my laptop battery meter shows "255% available plugged in" without battery insert and "1%...: hi experts, im using ASUS GL552VX vrsion 1903, -my concern is about my battery meter. it happened recently cant remember why -my battery wont charged if i insert it giving me hard time to use my laptop portably without electric source. -its shows 255% availableplugged in...
  8. battery says that 255% battery available (plugged in)

battery says that 255% battery available (plugged in): I have problem with Windows 10 I used Windows 10 PRO 1909 version in my laptop ASUS ROG GL753vd drivers are updated battery says that "255% battery avaiable (plugged in).WHAT IS THAT????When unplugged laptop is off suddenly.Windows 10 destroyed my laptop and its battery.I...
  9. 255% available (plugged in)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    255% available (plugged in): How will I removed the display in my laptop it says 255% available (plugged in) please help thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/255-available-plugged-in/090eeb4a-ffdf-429b-82a7-7318a0ffdbc5
  10. sony vaio laptop battery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sony vaio laptop battery: I upgraded a sony laptop vaio from windows 7 to 10 --- the laptop has in addition to the standard battery a Sheet Battery -- which worked before the upgrade perfect - after the upgrade the battery just shows a message "Battery 1 this battery is not available for use" (which...