Windows 10: Battery on taskbar not showing estimated time

Discus and support Battery on taskbar not showing estimated time in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Windows 11 OS on my laptop. Previously, my laptop battery was not working. I had to replace it.Now, I have replaced it but I find that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sathwik Hejamady Bhat, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Battery on taskbar not showing estimated time

I have a Windows 11 OS on my laptop. Previously, my laptop battery was not working. I had to replace it.Now, I have replaced it but I find that the estimated time for the battery on the taskbar is not shown. If I open the settings, then it will show...Please help.

:)

Sathwik Hejamady Bhat, Nov 29, 2022

2. Battery on taskbar not showing estimated time left after updating to Creators Update

After I updated to the Creators Update, the Battery on my taskbar does not anymore show the estimated time left. However, it shows it when I hover on the battery icon, but not when I click on it, it only shows the battery percentage and 2 buttons (Battery
    Saver and Brightness).

How do I fix this? Was it changed during the Creators Update? I highly doubt that's the case...

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category***

mario62746, Nov 29, 2022
  3. Incorrect battery estimate time

Hi,

I have a Lenovo S340 laptop in which battery estimate time is showing incorrect and keeps on fluctuating regularly.

Though the battery backup is same as usual but only the estimation is showing wrong.

Please help me in resolving this.

MR.MADHVENDRA, Nov 29, 2022
  4. Battery on taskbar not showing estimated time

Battery on taskbar not showing estimated time left after updating to Creators Update

Jennifer,

Based on your statement "Note: Battery icon only shows the percentage" are we to understand that Microsoft has removed the Estimated Time Remaining in the battery status window?

If Microsoft has removed this estimated time remaining, this is most disapointing. Add me to the list of users who would like it returned.

Thank you for clarification and requesting that this information is returned in a future update.

runbikelive, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

Battery on taskbar not showing estimated time

1. Battery on taskbar not showing estimated time - Similar Threads - Battery taskbar showing

2. Battery Report Estimated Battery Life

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Report Estimated Battery Life: Been kind of concerned with my Surface Laptop 3's battery life of late since it seems to drain faster than usual. Ran a battery report and saw that it's full charge capacity had dropped to around 39000 mwh with a design capacity of around 45000. Scrolled down to the...
  3. Battery Report Estimated Battery Life

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Report Estimated Battery Life: Been kind of concerned with my Surface Laptop 3's battery life of late since it seems to drain faster than usual. Ran a battery report and saw that it's full charge capacity had dropped to around 39000 mwh with a design capacity of around 45000. Scrolled down to the...
  4. Battery on taskbar not showing estimated time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery on taskbar not showing estimated time: I have a Windows 11 OS on my laptop. Previously, my laptop battery was not working. I had to replace it.Now, I have replaced it but I find that the estimated time for the battery on the taskbar is not shown. If I open the settings, then it will show...Please help....
  5. Why isn't it showing the estimated time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't it showing the estimated time?: For some other people it shows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-it-showing-the-estimated-time/da214eb3-f75e-4b47-bb74-08227fa9715f
  6. Why isn't it showing the estimated time?

Why isn't it showing the estimated time?: For some other people it shows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-it-showing-the-estimated-time/da214eb3-f75e-4b47-bb74-08227fa9715f
  7. Estimate time is missing

Estimate time is missing: Hi community,I had an update on windows 11 but estimate time was missing in windows update setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/estimate-time-is-missing/50c42f5f-9ddd-4a3e-ad64-04757fd30099
  8. Incorrect battery estimate time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Incorrect battery estimate time: Hi, I have a Lenovo S340 laptop in which battery estimate time is showing incorrect and keeps on fluctuating regularly. Though the battery backup is same as usual but only the estimation is showing wrong. Please help me in resolving this....
  9. Battery estimate not shown

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery estimate not shown: Yet another case when someone decides for me what I need and what I do not. Suddenly they disabled battery life estimate. "you see it is just an estimate." A pretty accurate estimate, Big Bro, and much better than my guess! And, if I do not need it, there is an option to...
  10. Battery is showing wrong estimate and time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery is showing wrong estimate and time: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I need help to solve this issue please i could not use my PC thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-is-showing-wrong-estimate-and-time/eb5b6721-c69f-4ab1-aec2-c5358bcae5aa