Windows 10: Battery percent won't go above 30

Discus and support Battery percent won't go above 30 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So my laptop charges perfectly till 30% and as soon as it reaches 30 the charging indicator light which was orange goes off - neither orange nor black.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Akshat Tumkur, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Battery percent won't go above 30

So my laptop charges perfectly till 30% and as soon as it reaches 30 the charging indicator light which was orange goes off - neither orange nor black. The percentage then does not increase. I have been facing this problem for 2 days now. How do i fix this ?

Here's what I tried-

Removing and reinstalling the battery

Uninstall and reinstall drivers

removing the battery, holding the power button of half minute the restarting again

I got a new battery and charger just a few months ago so that can't be a problem

Any help would be greatly appreciated

My laptop - Toshiba L630 pretty old btw

Windows 10 pro version 20H2

:)

Akshat Tumkur, Apr 6, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Apr 6, 2021
  3. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Battery percent won't go above 30 pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Battery percent won't go above 30

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Battery percent won't go above 30

1. Battery percent won't go above 30 - Similar Threads - Battery percent won't

2. Blank icon above Quick Access won't go

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank icon above Quick Access won't go: Hi,I encounter a problem with a blank icon resembling 'Pictures' which is situated below Home and above Quick Access. No matter what I've tried, it doesn't allow me to remove it....
  3. CPU won't go above 28% ~0.78 GHz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU won't go above 28% ~0.78 GHz: Hi.backgound:I found a few other threads with the same issue on this forum, but no solution that worked for me. This thread features the last solution I tried to no...
  4. CPU won't go above 28% ~0.78 GHz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU won't go above 28% ~0.78 GHz: Hi.backgound:I found a few other threads with the same issue on this forum, but no solution that worked for me. This thread features the last solution I tried to no...
  5. CPU won't go above 28% ~0.78 GHz

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Volume on headphones won't go above a certain level

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume on headphones won't go above a certain level: I installed Win 11 a few months ago and since they I can't turn the volume up above a certain level 37. It's frustrating because I want to turn up my speakers more so I can enjoy my music. I have a Samsung laptop that had Windows 10 on it and it worked fine back then. Help!...
  7. Volume on headphones won't go above a certain level

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume on headphones won't go above a certain level: I installed Win 11 a few months ago and since they I can't turn the volume up above a certain level 37. It's frustrating because I want to turn up my speakers more so I can enjoy my music. I have a Samsung laptop that had Windows 10 on it and it worked fine back then. Help!...
  8. Windows 10 shutting down at battery level 30 percent

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 shutting down at battery level 30 percent: Hello, I have an issue with my Windows 10. When the battery level reaches 30%, it automatically Hibernates. I googled before creating this thread probably not enough googling to find the solution, but I did not find a solution working fine. I checked my battery plan, battery...
  9. Third monitor won't go above 1024x768

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Third monitor won't go above 1024x768: I have a laptop running Windows 10 build 10.0.17763.1637. Video is an onboard Intel UHD 620 video card. I'm running the driver version 26.20.100.8142 My dock has 3 video ports, and I'd like to use all of them. My old configuration was Video 1- HDMI- 1920x1280 Video 2-...
  10. CPU won't go above 23% utilization

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU won't go above 23% utilization: I have a custom built PC. specs are below. After some recent problems and a full windows reinstall it seems that my CPU won't go above 23% utilization. I have set the power plan to high performance and am using Prime95 to attempt to stress the CPU. When I look in the BIOS...