Windows 10: Battery percentage drops from 100% to 99% without even wasting a second as I remove the charger

Discus and support Battery percentage drops from 100% to 99% without even wasting a second as I remove the charger in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Battery percentage decreases by 1% just after I unplug the charger. I have tried the troubleshoot but could not identify any issues.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Muhammad Luqman Qureshi, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Battery percentage drops from 100% to 99% without even wasting a second as I remove the charger

Battery percentage decreases by 1% just after I unplug the charger. I have tried the troubleshoot but could not identify any issues.

:)

Muhammad Luqman Qureshi, Jul 1, 2019
  2. shihabb Win User

Battery percentage(%) Suddenly drop-off

No need Replace battery............
    just disable this drive and solved this problem
    Battery percentage drops from 100% to 99% without even wasting a second as I remove the charger [​IMG]

Try this who face this problem......
    Thank you

shihabb, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Battery in charging but getting a message PC is not charging

Hi Dave,

It is now 99% for the battery, Do you mean I should turn off the laptop with charging that all night, then in the morning unplugged the charger and let the laptop run all day until there is no power? Then I should plugged the cable again when there is no
    power? that should be tomorrow noon time...

I am just validating what you say as now the percentage is 99% and not 100% and it is not charging at all - percentages are keep dropping.

Thanks,

Shai

ShaiBen Natan, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Battery percentage drops from 100% to 99% without even wasting a second as I remove the charger

battery percentage

after updating to 1809 my battery percentage does not not change from 100% nor doed percentage show in taskbar icon

VictorHall2, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Battery percentage drops from 100% to 99% without even wasting a second as I remove the charger

1. Battery percentage drops from 100% to 99% without even wasting a second as I remove the charger - Similar Threads - Battery percentage drops

2. my battery percentage is stuck at 99, even while using it is not decreasing and while...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my battery percentage is stuck at 99, even while using it is not decreasing and while...: my battery percentage is stuck at 99, even while using it is not decreasing and while charging it still at 99% , from past 2 days. what should i do...
  3. my battery percentage is stuck at 99, even while using it is not decreasing and while...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my battery percentage is stuck at 99, even while using it is not decreasing and while...: my battery percentage is stuck at 99, even while using it is not decreasing and while charging it still at 99% , from past 2 days. what should i do...
  4. Battery suddenly drop from 100% to 70% when unplugged charger- window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery suddenly drop from 100% to 70% when unplugged charger- window 10: My laptop is a Jumper EZBook X1 the thing is that when I unplugged the charger the battery will drop really fast , it take around 12minute to drain 100% I try to reset the laptop but is still not fixif any of you can fix this problem pls help me out...
  5. Battery suddenly drop from 100% to 70% when unplugged charger- window 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery suddenly drop from 100% to 70% when unplugged charger- window 10: My laptop is a Jumper EZBook X1 the thing is that when I unplugged the charger the battery will drop really fast , it take around 12minute to drain 100% I try to reset the laptop but is still not fixif any of you can fix this problem pls help me out...
  6. Battery suddenly drop from 100% to 70% when unplugged charger- window 10

7. My battery percentage is stuck at 99

My battery percentage is stuck at 99: Hi. I have recently came across a issue on my HP pavilion Laptop 15. The battery percentage is stuck at 99%, it never goes down or up. The problem with this is that I cant tell when the laptop needs to be charged so it just shuts down whenever it dies. Can someone please help...
  8. My battery percentage is stuck at 99

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My battery percentage is stuck at 99: Hi. I have recently came across a issue on my HP pavilion Laptop 15. The battery percentage is stuck at 99%, it never goes down or up. The problem with this is that I cant tell when the laptop needs to be charged so it just shuts down whenever it dies. Can someone please help...
  9. My battery percentage is stuck at 99

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My battery percentage is stuck at 99: Hi. I have recently came across a issue on my Acer Swift 3. The battery percentage is stuck at 99%, it never goes down or up. The problem with this is that I cant tell when the laptop needs to be charged so it just shuts down whenever it dies. Can someone please help me with...
  10. Battery percentage(%) Suddenly drop-off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery percentage(%) Suddenly drop-off: I bought a lenovo E460 laptop before 6 month and using windows 10 operating system.I face a Battery related problem.when battery is come 36% it automatically drop-off 6%.It happened regularly.so how can i solve this problem?? Thank you 75783

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 99% power but not charging on dell laptop 2019