Windows 10: Battery Percentage in Windows 10

Discus and support Battery Percentage in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I was wondering when Windows 10 would incorporate the option of having the battery in percentage rather than display a bar? I mean, the Fall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Amac_243, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Amac_243 Win User

Battery Percentage in Windows 10

Hi,

I was wondering when Windows 10 would incorporate the option of having the battery in percentage rather than display a bar? I mean, the Fall Update included a percentage indicator to Bluetooth devices, but not to the actual laptop battery itself?

I was wondering when this will be fixed. Because third party battery percentage programs are either hit or miss and don't get me started on the battery percentage apps in the Microsoft Store!

Hope that this will be included soon.

:)

Amac_243, Nov 11, 2018

2. Battery Percentage Windows 10

It makes no sense to not have a battery percentage indicator on mouseover. Clicking on the icon to see the percentage leftover is an extra step I'd rather not take.

RyanColby1984, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    Battery Percentage on the icon in the tray.....how can I make that appear for windows 10?

Hi,

For us to effectively assist you, kindly answer the following questions below:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you made any changes with your computer recently?

For the meantime, you can try the steps provided by Babu V on this

link
    . It will let your computer refresh the driver for your battery.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Battery Percentage in Windows 10

Battery Percentage Windows 10

show battery percentage on task bar windows 10, HP laptop.

PattyH-2017, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Battery Percentage in Windows 10

1. Battery Percentage in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Battery Percentage

2. How do I view battery percentage on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I view battery percentage on windows 11?: www.ponderly.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-view-battery-percentage-on-windows-11/70a73118-841c-4a8e-8977-08410f2f052c
  3. How do I view battery percentage on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I view battery percentage on windows 11?: www.ponderly.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-view-battery-percentage-on-windows-11/70a73118-841c-4a8e-8977-08410f2f052c
  4. My Battery is fine but it is not displaying the percentage correctly.

My Battery is fine but it is not displaying the percentage correctly.: So I don't usually unplug my laptop but in these past days while I have been travelling I faced a big problem. My battery was replaced a some time ago and is still working ok but the software does not show the correct battery percentage like when i unplug my pc after like 7-8...
  5. My Battery is fine but it is not displaying the percentage correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Battery is fine but it is not displaying the percentage correctly.: So I don't usually unplug my laptop but in these past days while I have been travelling I faced a big problem. My battery was replaced a some time ago and is still working ok but the software does not show the correct battery percentage like when i unplug my pc after like 7-8...
  6. ASUS x571GT laptop battery indicator blinking, percentage windows shows is 95% it is a new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS x571GT laptop battery indicator blinking, percentage windows shows is 95% it is a new...: Hi!I had this problem with my dead battery also but I just changed it to a brand new so I am fairly convinced that this problem is a software problem.My battery led is blinking orange meaning charge is less than 10% and yet windows shows it is 95% charge which is impossible...
  7. ASUS x571GT laptop battery indicator blinking, percentage windows shows is 95% it is a new...

ASUS x571GT laptop battery indicator blinking, percentage windows shows is 95% it is a new...: Hi!I had this problem with my dead battery also but I just changed it to a brand new so I am fairly convinced that this problem is a software problem.My battery led is blinking orange meaning charge is less than 10% and yet windows shows it is 95% charge which is impossible...
  8. Does the battery percentage of my laptop affect performance even when it's plugged in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the battery percentage of my laptop affect performance even when it's plugged in?: So I have a laptop that I use plugged in most of the time, and I use a first-party software provided by the manufacturer of the laptop to limit the charge of the battery to between 70% and 80 to lengthen the lifespan of the battery. Does this affect the laptop's performance...
  9. Does the battery percentage of my laptop affect performance even when it's plugged in?

Does the battery percentage of my laptop affect performance even when it's plugged in?: So I have a laptop that I use plugged in most of the time, and I use a first-party software provided by the manufacturer of the laptop to limit the charge of the battery to between 70% and 80 to lengthen the lifespan of the battery. Does this affect the laptop's performance...
  10. Issue with my battery percentage,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with my battery percentage,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show...: I have recently purchased hp laptop ,For past three days I am facing an issue with my battery percentage ,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show the decrement in the percentage but once the battery is drained it automatically switches down...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. show battery percentage on windows 10