Windows 10: Battery percentage issue

Discus and support Battery percentage issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Charging the laptop increases the percentage. Suppose I have charged 90%, then unplugged the charger and using laptop, but the charge percentage does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fahim Montasir, Sep 14, 2022.

1. Battery percentage issue

Charging the laptop increases the percentage. Suppose I have charged 90%, then unplugged the charger and using laptop, but the charge percentage does not decrease 90% stays on....... Laptop turns off after 4-5 hours of using probably out of charge Then I plugged the charger and its charging again starts from 0%. This full process repeats again and again.... Can anyone give the solution?

:)

Fahim Montasir, Sep 14, 2022

2. Battery Percentage

I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?

If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the charging on while I'm busy working. Most of the time I am not even looking at the battery percentage. I want to propose an idea that just put an small notification when my battery is charged or just color code the battery from red to bright green.

tarkeshkhade, Sep 14, 2022
  3. Battery Percentage Windows 10

It makes no sense to not have a battery percentage indicator on mouseover. Clicking on the icon to see the percentage leftover is an extra step I'd rather not take.

RyanColby1984, Sep 14, 2022
  4. Battery percentage issue

Battery jumps to RANDOM percentages while on charge

Hi Nathan,

For us to isolate your laptop percentage battery issue, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 14, 2022
Thema:

Battery percentage issue

1. Battery percentage issue - Similar Threads - Battery percentage issue

2. Issue with my battery percentage,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with my battery percentage,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show...: I have recently purchased hp laptop ,For past three days I am facing an issue with my battery percentage ,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show the decrement in the percentage but once the battery is drained it automatically switches down...
  3. Issue with my battery percentage,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with my battery percentage,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show...: I have recently purchased hp laptop ,For past three days I am facing an issue with my battery percentage ,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show the decrement in the percentage but once the battery is drained it automatically switches down...
  4. Battery percentage issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery percentage issue: Charging the laptop increases the percentage. Suppose I have charged 90%, then unplugged the charger and using laptop, but the charge percentage does not decrease 90% stays on....... Laptop turns off after 4-5 hours of using probably out of charge Then I plugged the charger...
  5. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Percentage: I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the...
  6. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Percentage: I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the...
  7. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Battery percentage issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery percentage issue: [ATTACH] Hello Team, - I faced this battery issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-percentage-issue/1fd8ddc2-2579-454e-ac4e-3de79e4c2736
  9. Battery percentage alarm

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery percentage alarm: Hello, Is there a Windows inbuilt software that could warn me when the battery is fully charged and when the battery is getting too low. When I charge my battery, after it gets to 100%, I unplug my laptop somewhat after an hour and half; I don't notice that it's fully...
  10. battery percentage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    battery percentage: after updating to 1809 my battery percentage does not not change from 100% nor doed percentage show in taskbar icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-percentage/c870e216-a100-4c31-ac0b-665f3b954b17