Windows 10: Battery Percentage on taskbar in Windows 10

Discus and support Battery Percentage on taskbar in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Battery indicator should be replaced with the battery percentage in windows 10, so for the windows dev to prioritize this issue, please votehere... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Abhiram_22, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Battery Percentage on taskbar in Windows 10

Battery indicator should be replaced with the battery percentage in windows 10, so for the windows dev to prioritize this issue, please votehere https://aka.ms/AA5rlyk in Feedback hub. Thank you.

Please try to spread the same.

:)

Abhiram_22, Aug 18, 2020

2. Battery Percentage Windows 10

It makes no sense to not have a battery percentage indicator on mouseover. Clicking on the icon to see the percentage leftover is an extra step I'd rather not take.

RyanColby1984, Aug 18, 2020
  3. battery percentage

after updating to 1809 my battery percentage does not not change from 100% nor doed percentage show in taskbar icon

VictorHall2, Aug 18, 2020
  4. Hannahar Win User

Battery Percentage on taskbar in Windows 10

Battery Percentage Windows 10

How do I put the number percentage on the battery icon in my taskbar?

Hannahar, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Battery Percentage on taskbar in Windows 10

1. Battery Percentage on taskbar in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Battery Percentage taskbar

2. Battery percentage issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery percentage issue: Charging the laptop increases the percentage. Suppose I have charged 90%, then unplugged the charger and using laptop, but the charge percentage does not decrease 90% stays on....... Laptop turns off after 4-5 hours of using probably out of charge Then I plugged the charger...
  3. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Percentage: I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the...
  4. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Percentage: I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the...
  5. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Battery percentage alarm

Battery percentage alarm: Hello, Is there a Windows inbuilt software that could warn me when the battery is fully charged and when the battery is getting too low. When I charge my battery, after it gets to 100%, I unplug my laptop somewhat after an hour and half; I don't notice that it's fully...
  7. Battery Percentage in Windows 10

Battery Percentage in Windows 10: has this been resolved bc i just searched for it and could not tell. all similar questions/threads are locked, not helpful. tyia - the 3rd party apps or ones from the store don't seem to work properly; i have to manually start the program each time. please let me know of...
  8. battery percentage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    battery percentage: after updating to 1809 my battery percentage does not not change from 100% nor doed percentage show in taskbar icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-percentage/c870e216-a100-4c31-ac0b-665f3b954b17
  9. Battery Percentage in Windows 10

Battery Percentage in Windows 10: Hi, I was wondering when Windows 10 would incorporate the option of having the battery in percentage rather than display a bar? I mean, the Fall Update included a percentage indicator to Bluetooth devices, but not to the actual laptop battery itself? I was wondering when...
  10. HP LAPTOP NOT SHOWING BATTERY PERCENTAGE IN TASKBAR

HP LAPTOP NOT SHOWING BATTERY PERCENTAGE IN TASKBAR: Hello, There is no battery icon in the taskbar. I have tried the methods where you turn on and off icons on the tray, and the battery icon switch is greyed out. It says it's on, but it's not there. I have gone to the taskbar settings and it says that the battery icon should...