Windows 10: battery percentage symbol displaying after shut down

Discus and support battery percentage symbol displaying after shut down in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; why my lenovo 330s laptop with windows 10 showing battery percentage symbol after shutdown . if we are pressing any key in keyboard.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by kuldeepnaidu, Mar 6, 2019.

1. battery percentage symbol displaying after shut down

why my lenovo 330s laptop with windows 10 showing battery percentage symbol after shutdown . if we are pressing any key in keyboard.

:)

kuldeepnaidu, Mar 6, 2019

2. The battery status symbole.

Would it be possible to have the battery status symbol display as a percentage instead of a skeuomorphic battery imitation... i feel like that's a little dated and we should have the customization option of changing the way it displays battery status.

Thanks,

Nathaniel

Nathaniel C Lachance, Mar 6, 2019
  3. MoMan3 Win User
    Battery displays incorrect percentage

Hello

For the past week and a half or so my battery percentage hasn't been displaying correctly. The first time I've experienced this I'd just shut down my pc, remove the battery, hold the power button for about 15-20 sec, pop the battery back in, turn on the
    pc and everything would be back to normal. Now It either displays 100% or when the battery actually drains, it displays 7%, but NOTHING in between. I've tried uninstalling the battery driver, power cycling and letting the pc install the driver itself to
    no solution. The battery still seems like its in good shape being a 12cell and all. I've upgraded to Win 10 about a year ago. The laptop is about 3-4 yrs old. Presario CQ56-219WM.

Celeron processor,

4GB Ram. Any help will do. Thank you.

MoMan3, Mar 6, 2019
  4. battery percentage symbol displaying after shut down

Battery Percentage Windows 10

It makes no sense to not have a battery percentage indicator on mouseover. Clicking on the icon to see the percentage leftover is an extra step I'd rather not take.

RyanColby1984, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

battery percentage symbol displaying after shut down

1. battery percentage symbol displaying after shut down - Similar Threads - battery percentage symbol

2. pc no display after shutting down?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc no display after shutting down?: i closed my pc by shutting it down and when i tried opening it again it has no display i reseated the ram and bios nothing works tried removing gpu and using motherboard still no display?pc sepcsprocessor i7 9700gpu getforce rtx 1650more details in the pic i took before it...
  3. pc no display after shutting down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc no display after shutting down?: i closed my pc by shutting it down and when i tried opening it again it has no display i reseated the ram and bios nothing works tried removing gpu and using motherboard still no display?pc sepcsprocessor i7 9700gpu getforce rtx 1650more details in the pic i took before it...
  4. pc no display after shutting down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Percentage: I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the...
  6. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Percentage: I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the...
  7. Battery Percentage

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Battery is draining after shutting down the laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery is draining after shutting down the laptop: Hi I am facing an issue with my laptop's battery for past few days. After charging it to 100% i use it for 2 hours or so reaching up to 60%. Then I shut down my laptop and reopen it again after sometimes it doesn't turn on until I plug it with the charger with power source...
  9. Wrong display of Battery percentage in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wrong display of Battery percentage in Windows 10: I recently noted that my laptop's charging indicator light is not turning white as it does when its fully charged so I opened it and saw that the battery wont charged full above 87%. Today it got more complicated as it shows 0% after 2 hours of charging while I am typing...
  10. battery percentage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    battery percentage: after updating to 1809 my battery percentage does not not change from 100% nor doed percentage show in taskbar icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-percentage/c870e216-a100-4c31-ac0b-665f3b954b17

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why battery status still show after shut down

2. batery symbol comes after pressing any key even if pc is shut down

3. showing battery after shut down