Windows 10: battery percentage

Discus and support battery percentage in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after updating to 1809 my battery percentage does not not change from 100% nor doed percentage show in taskbar icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VictorHall2, Mar 12, 2019.

1. battery percentage

after updating to 1809 my battery percentage does not not change from 100% nor doed percentage show in taskbar icon

:)

VictorHall2, Mar 12, 2019

2. Battery Percentage Windows 10

It makes no sense to not have a battery percentage indicator on mouseover. Clicking on the icon to see the percentage leftover is an extra step I'd rather not take.

RyanColby1984, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Kai Ponte Win User
    how to show battery percentage

I've been searching and looking at the settings. Isn't there a way to show the battery percentage on the status bar at the top of the screen? Seems obvious this should be present but I can't find it.

Here's what I found in a search - a very old request - https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/.../3543458-battery-percentage-at-the-status-bar

Here's what I mean - In the picture below, you see my home screen. The battery percentage is not shown. I see a somewhat descriptive icon of a bettery, but would like to see the percentage.

battery percentage d1bb5f5e-9cc0-480a-b185-4a27ed287646.png

In order to see percentage, I have to actively swipe down as in the picture below -

battery percentage a0bf7f86-f08f-4ff5-920f-740cfbb0a0a6.png

By comparison, here's the home screen on my older Android-based screen. You can see the percentage of the battery next to the icon.

I'm assuming iOS does this also -

battery percentage 97c67c1c-b9db-471a-834a-43f910e29181.png

Ideas?

TIA!

Kai Ponte, Mar 12, 2019
  4. battery percentage

Battery jumps to RANDOM percentages while on charge

Hi Nathan,

For us to isolate your laptop percentage battery issue, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

battery percentage

1. battery percentage - Similar Threads - battery percentage

2. How do I view battery percentage on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I view battery percentage on windows 11?: www.ponderly.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-view-battery-percentage-on-windows-11/70a73118-841c-4a8e-8977-08410f2f052c
  3. How do I view battery percentage on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I view battery percentage on windows 11?: www.ponderly.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-view-battery-percentage-on-windows-11/70a73118-841c-4a8e-8977-08410f2f052c
  4. My Battery is fine but it is not displaying the percentage correctly.

My Battery is fine but it is not displaying the percentage correctly.: So I don't usually unplug my laptop but in these past days while I have been travelling I faced a big problem. My battery was replaced a some time ago and is still working ok but the software does not show the correct battery percentage like when i unplug my pc after like 7-8...
  5. My Battery is fine but it is not displaying the percentage correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Battery is fine but it is not displaying the percentage correctly.: So I don't usually unplug my laptop but in these past days while I have been travelling I faced a big problem. My battery was replaced a some time ago and is still working ok but the software does not show the correct battery percentage like when i unplug my pc after like 7-8...
  6. ASUS x571GT laptop battery indicator blinking, percentage windows shows is 95% it is a new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS x571GT laptop battery indicator blinking, percentage windows shows is 95% it is a new...: Hi!I had this problem with my dead battery also but I just changed it to a brand new so I am fairly convinced that this problem is a software problem.My battery led is blinking orange meaning charge is less than 10% and yet windows shows it is 95% charge which is impossible...
  7. ASUS x571GT laptop battery indicator blinking, percentage windows shows is 95% it is a new...

ASUS x571GT laptop battery indicator blinking, percentage windows shows is 95% it is a new...: Hi!I had this problem with my dead battery also but I just changed it to a brand new so I am fairly convinced that this problem is a software problem.My battery led is blinking orange meaning charge is less than 10% and yet windows shows it is 95% charge which is impossible...
  8. Does the battery percentage of my laptop affect performance even when it's plugged in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the battery percentage of my laptop affect performance even when it's plugged in?: So I have a laptop that I use plugged in most of the time, and I use a first-party software provided by the manufacturer of the laptop to limit the charge of the battery to between 70% and 80 to lengthen the lifespan of the battery. Does this affect the laptop's performance...
  9. Does the battery percentage of my laptop affect performance even when it's plugged in?

Does the battery percentage of my laptop affect performance even when it's plugged in?: So I have a laptop that I use plugged in most of the time, and I use a first-party software provided by the manufacturer of the laptop to limit the charge of the battery to between 70% and 80 to lengthen the lifespan of the battery. Does this affect the laptop's performance...
  10. Issue with my battery percentage,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with my battery percentage,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show...: I have recently purchased hp laptop ,For past three days I am facing an issue with my battery percentage ,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show the decrement in the percentage but once the battery is drained it automatically switches down...