Windows 10: Battery performance slider gone

Discus and support Battery performance slider gone in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Idk if any of you know what I'm talking about but my laptop used to have a performance slider pop up when you click on the battery symbol in bottom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MrBlurby, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Battery performance slider gone

Idk if any of you know what I'm talking about but my laptop used to have a performance slider pop up when you click on the battery symbol in bottom right and now it's not there. How do I get it back?

submitted by /u/MrBlurby
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MrBlurby, Jan 15, 2021

2. Slider for battery performance is missing

Hi,

The slider for my laptops performance in the battery section on the taskbar is missing and I don't know how to get it back. Is there a way to fix that?

Thanks,

Hayden

HaydenKennett, Jan 15, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Slider for battery performance is missing

Hi Hayden

If you set your PC to high performance, most likely that slider will disappear, because that Performance Power Plan disables any sort of battery saving in Windows 10

To be honest, with modern processors, the Balanced Power Plan is the best, because that allows Windows to adjust your processor speed and system performance to match the task you are doing and even if you are playing games, the Balanced Plan is best . . .

DaveM121, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Battery performance slider gone

Deactivate low battery notification

Hi,

Windows 10 may have detected your old battery, the reason why your computer kept of notifying you about the battery life. To help you disable this notification, we suggest that you follow the steps below to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

(Note: Make sure to unplug your laptop from the power source first before performing the steps below.)

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver and turn off the slider.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Battery performance slider gone

1. Battery performance slider gone - Similar Threads - Battery performance slider

2. Battery Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Performance: Hi ,Since i upgraded my asus laptop to windows 11 my battery is getting stuck at 79% while charging i tried windows trobleshooter but its not able to detect any issues with the power adapters....
  3. the battery slider disappears.

in Windows 10 Customization
    the battery slider disappears.: the battery slider disappears after windows may update can't fix from troubleshooting anyone has a solution? Asus X512fj Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-battery-slider-disappears/89ad1dd4-3398-4c1e-9e1f-9f7d68ce1af0
  4. My Brirghtness Slider is gone

My Brirghtness Slider is gone: There is no brightness slider in System > Display anymore. That brightness slider in Mobility Center isn't responding too. Happens after resetting the PC. Reinstalled the Monitor driver, but that didn't help....
  5. Battery Power slider missing.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery Power slider missing.: As the title says, the battery slider in Windows 10 is missing. It was there a few days ago but today when I checked it, it wasn't. I haven't changed anything recently in the power options. I checked the internet for a fix, but all of them are nothing but "keep the power...
  6. Slider for battery performance is missing

Slider for battery performance is missing: Hi, The slider for my laptops performance in the battery section on the taskbar is missing and I don't know how to get it back. Is there a way to fix that? Thanks, Hayden...
  7. battery performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    battery performance: The battery icon shows that my battery is near full on charge, however, now when I try to use my computer without it being plugged in, it cuts off completely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-performance/bc4906c2-eda7-41d4-b873-ce21c68c98ac
  8. Battery Slider is missing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery Slider is missing: Title says it all... After fully formated my laptop,i missing the power slide option which i can select to have high performance/batter saver and so on. Now im stuck with this [ATTACH] and i dont know how to bring it back...
  9. Performance on Battery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Performance on Battery: I read reviews all the time about the Battery life, or the lack thereof on laptops. Most quote benchmarks that I don't have access to try, such as Bapco, MobileMark2014. Others use video playback until the battery dies but they are not streaming. I ran web browsing test...
  10. Battery mode slider missing !!!

Battery mode slider missing !!!: Another unknown problem ... [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/battery-mode-slider-missing/b50a43cc-5e1c-4a22-ba7d-4c4f4af689f9