Windows 10: Battery Plugin not charging ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery driver Asus s430fn

Discus and support Battery Plugin not charging ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery driver Asus s430fn in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After upgrading my windows 10 to version 1903 on my asus s430fn, i have case with my battery status that stucked in 95% and there is no estimation time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Leo_Chandra, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Battery Plugin not charging ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery driver Asus s430fn

After upgrading my windows 10 to version 1903 on my asus s430fn, i have case with my battery status that stucked in 95% and there is no estimation time left information appear. then i try to downgrade my windows version into 1809 with the latest upgrade (August 17, 2019—KB4512534 (OS Build 17763.720).

now i have problem with status Battery Plugin not charging, i've seen there is many user facing this issue with try to uninstall the driver and reinstall it again, but its not effected for me.

please help, no idea why this driver version is to old (2006) and i can't find any official website that provided update for this driver

Regards.

Leo.

:)

Leo_Chandra, Sep 8, 2019

2. Missing microsoft acpi-compliant battery control method

Hello! I am missing the driver Microsoft ACPI-compliant battery control method. This makes my computer shut down when I remove the charging cable or shows Battery charge level to be "0%". Help?...

FrancisDaPugtato_, Sep 8, 2019
  3. New battery not charging

I suggested uninstall, not re-install.

There's an extended version of those instructions - the same idea, but some additional steps.
    Shut down hte machine
    Remove the battery - run on AC power only
    Device Manager > Batteries
    Uninstall Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery
    Shut down the machine

Remove AC power
    Wait 1 minte
    Insert Battery
    Connect AC power
    Start the machine

Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery should be reinstalled when the machine is booting

But, the .3 volts might be significant - I agree with Kbird

Slartybart, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Adil948 Win User

Battery Plugin not charging ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery driver Asus s430fn

Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery driver missing

My Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery driver is missing and for that it does not show battry icon how is left or how much to charge please help me it is a 32 bit and ×86 based tablet pc

Adil948, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Battery Plugin not charging ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery driver Asus s430fn

1. Battery Plugin not charging ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery driver Asus s430fn - Similar Threads - Battery Plugin charging

2. ASUS BATTERY HEALTH CHARGING NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS BATTERY HEALTH CHARGING NOT WORKING: Hi please i use the ASUS X555LD laptop running on windows 10 64 bit. i downloaded the ASUS BATTERY HEALTH CHARGING APP but the options to change it to balance mode and maximum lifespan mode are all grayed out. please nay help on how to fix this...
  3. SurfaceBook tablet not charging. Battery 1 is not present and Microsoft ACPI-Compliant...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SurfaceBook tablet not charging. Battery 1 is not present and Microsoft ACPI-Compliant...: Hey, my surfacebook is not detaching and also not charging. When I detach using paperclips and charge the tablet then tablet starts charging but still says that battery 1 : not present. [ATTACH] Also I can't find Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery in device...
  4. Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method: What has to do with battery?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method: What has to do with battery?: I bought for second time a battery replacement for my old laptop (2012). I don't know how exactly works laptop's battery market but it wasn't a original one. The battery brand is "Green Cell" and the model "PT6V8" After 2 months of using that battery I notices various issues...
  5. HELP! Windows 10 error while on battery , Microsoft ACPI compliant battery method is the cause

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP! Windows 10 error while on battery , Microsoft ACPI compliant battery method is the cause: my laptop is asus tuf gaming fx505 Running windows 10 64 bit single language Recently just a couple weeks ago my laptop went laggy when on battery (not just laggy , everything is not responding and my cursor is gone so i cant do anything) lets say my laptop freeze while on...
  6. Screen Goes Dim (Microsoft acpi-compliant control method battery)

Screen Goes Dim (Microsoft acpi-compliant control method battery): I have just upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1, never had this issue until now. I basically want to have screen lighting set to the same, whether power cable is plugged in or not. I did everything as per online guides, but still, as soon as I unplug power cable, a screen goes...
  7. Microsoft ACPI battery control

Microsoft ACPI battery control: This problem originally manifiested itself when battery status showed 55% and not charging. Dell site suggested update bios and enter user start date. Now got to 79 %. Disabling Microsoft ACPI battery control in device manager, settings battery now shows 100%. Re-enable and...
  8. ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery - Laptop charge drops suddenly when enabled

ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery - Laptop charge drops suddenly when enabled: I use an HP laptop, a little over 1 year old. Since the last windows 10 update I have been facing a battery related problem. There is no problem when I have it plugged. But when on battery, although the functioning is normal as the charge goes from 100% to 50% (takes...
  9. ASUS N56JN - Shut Down when reinstall ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery, Battery 0%...

ASUS N56JN - Shut Down when reinstall ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery, Battery 0%...: Hello everyone. It is a week that i try to solve this problem. I have a laptop ASUS N56JN with Windows 10, re-installed today. I bought a new Rechargeable battery 4 days ago, because with the old one when i plugged out AC cable my computer shutdown, so i think that the...
  10. Microsoft ACPI-Complaint Control Method Battery

Microsoft ACPI-Complaint Control Method Battery: My Sony VAIO E-Series VPCEA36FM Notebook wouldn't recognize the battery, so i decided to go to another laptop and copy and paste the files on this laptop. Now the driver isn't working at all. Any help for this problem would be appreciated. Thanks!...