Windows 10: Battery/power icon on taskbar

Discus and support Battery/power icon on taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; help please. The battery icon in Turn system icons on or off is on, but it is gray, not blue. I don't have it on my taskbar. I followed every idea... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BarrySG, Dec 23, 2019.

1. BarrySG Win User

Battery/power icon on taskbar

help please.

The battery icon in Turn system icons on or off is on, but it is gray, not blue. I don't have it on my taskbar. I followed every idea available, but have failed to get on my task bar.

I had it earlier, but when I restarted for an update, it disappeared and I was stuck with my first comment above.

I have a Lennvo ThinkPad.

Help would be appreciated. Thank you

:)

BarrySG, Dec 23, 2019

2. Battery icon missing from Windows 10 taskbar

I attempted to follow your steps however, the battery icon "on" switch is grayed out. Do you have any other suggestions?

Thank you.

JohnsonKatrina, Dec 23, 2019
  3. No Battery Icon in Taskbar Windows 10

There is no battery option in device manager

KlutchPlayz, Dec 23, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

No Battery Icon in Taskbar Windows 10

Hi Klutch,

It is possible that there is an issue with the drivers of your computer's battery. This can be the reason why the battery icon in the taskbar is missing and the
    Power icon in the System tray options is greyed out. We need to refresh the drivers of the battery so that its icon will appear in the task bar again. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries, and then right-click AC Adapter.
    • Choose Disable.
    • Right-click ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery, and choose
      Disable.
    • After disabling these two drivers, re-enable them.
    • Check if the battery icon is present in the taskbar.

We'll be waiting for the outcome.

Argel Obm, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Battery/power icon on taskbar - Similar Threads - Battery power icon

2. Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar: The battery icon has disappeared from my Surface 7 Pro taskbar. Running Windows 10 v. 22H2. None of the documentation found online contained a solution. Either the suggestions did not work or else the instructions did not match what I saw on my PC....
  3. Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar: The battery icon has disappeared from my Surface 7 Pro taskbar. Running Windows 10 v. 22H2. None of the documentation found online contained a solution. Either the suggestions did not work or else the instructions did not match what I saw on my PC....
  4. Battery Power Icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Power / Battery Icon

Power / Battery Icon: Hi,I want to see the Power/Battery icon in task bar. I could see "Power" icon is turned on in Taskbar settings > Notification > Turn System Icons on or off. However it is deactivated i.e. by default it is on and the setting is not changeable.I do not see battery/power icon in...
  6. Battery Power Icon in Taskbar

Battery Power Icon in Taskbar: I usually keep the Battery charge condition displayed Icon displayed in the Taskbar. Today, I noticed the Battery Icon had disappeared. I went to settings and found the Battery Icon "On/Off was greyed out so I could not turn it on or off. All the other icon controls were...
  7. battery icon in taskbar

battery icon in taskbar: battery icon is missing in taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-in-taskbar/45ffb9af-1b51-415c-82d0-8523819449f2
  8. Battery and Power Icon

Battery and Power Icon: Why is the power icon disabled though I am using windows on a laptop? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-and-power-icon/4d05a6fc-6511-45d5-a0dd-60cb87c7b740
  9. Battery icon on taskbar

Battery icon on taskbar: My battery icon on taskbar is disappear. When I looked at the settings, the power icon was on, but the battery icon still missing. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-on-taskbar/40ce1e59-1983-4183-93a0-203c9e84fffc
  10. battery power icon

battery power icon: battery power icon is gone how do i get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/battery-power-icon/4bd8d7a9-4e8f-4d05-9c41-3c301d8813a3