Windows 10: Battery power indicator missing

Discus and support Battery power indicator missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Yet another advanced miracle - this time the battery power indicator is gone. If I messed up like this at my work I would have a very unpleasant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zigmunds Steins, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Battery power indicator missing

Yet another advanced miracle - this time the battery power indicator is gone. If I messed up like this at my work I would have a very unpleasant conversation and maybe have to go. The same should apply to bugware makers.

:)

Zigmunds Steins, Sep 22, 2020

2. Battery Indicator

Hi Mike,

There are several reasons why you are having issues charging the computer's battery. Having said that, we will be doing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this issue. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the battery indicator?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.
    • Have you tried using a different power adapter? if so, did you experience the same issue?
    • Have you tried connecting your power adapter to a different power outlet?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform a power troubleshooter on the computer. Here's how:

• Right-click on the Start menu.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Next to the View by: option, select Small icons.
    • Go to Troubleshooting.
    • Choose System and Security.
    • Click on Power.
    • Follow the on-screen prompt.

Once done, kindly check if you will still experience the same issue.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Desiree Yau, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Ar Rom Win User
    Battery power indicator

Hi Patricia,

To get back the battery power indicator, kindly click on this
    link
    and follow the steps provided by Vinodh_Kumar V on November 21, 2015.

Let us know how it goes.

Ar Rom, Sep 22, 2020
  4. ola007 Win User

Battery power indicator missing

Battery Indicator

My N900 battery indicator has gone missing and can't seem to get it back onto the desktop.

Any suggestions?

ola007, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Battery power indicator missing

1. Battery power indicator missing - Similar Threads - Battery power indicator

2. Power indicator

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power indicator: Hello! My laptop has a problem. The power indicator stays on when laptop is off but is off when laptop is on.Is there some kind of software issue?Kind regards,Didzis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-indicator/a512041d-6bc7-4b23-89b1-cd2b5e790e1d
  3. Battery/power icon is missing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery/power icon is missing.: I just updated my Windows 10 Home and now the battery icon is missing! I tried going to settings in the computer and trying it that way but, that still would not work. Is there any other way for the icon to be back on the taskbar? P.S: The icon would not show put when the...
  4. Battery Power slider missing.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery Power slider missing.: As the title says, the battery slider in Windows 10 is missing. It was there a few days ago but today when I checked it, it wasn't. I haven't changed anything recently in the power options. I checked the internet for a fix, but all of them are nothing but "keep the power...
  5. Battery indicator

Battery indicator: After the motherboard was replaced my battery indicator shows time left for full charge instead of battery power percentage. How can I change this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-indicator/d5c1a88e-c8bd-43ee-b56d-902e71842aca
  6. Battery indicator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Battery indicator: Ever since the Microsoft 10 update my battery never shows 100% charged. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-indicator/9c8c02b6-4675-47d5-9bea-ba65732431c2
  7. Power and Battery icons missing

Power and Battery icons missing: Both the Power and Battery icons are missing. A few days ago, I found the Power icon but it was grayed out. I've read articles and followed instructions, but nothing changes. I figured the Community might have more accurate guidance....
  8. Battery indicator

Battery indicator: How to keep battery indicator in taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-indicator/0cbf90ee-54d9-4f7a-a23e-b48f3eae3526
  9. Battery Power Indicator in Windows.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Power Indicator in Windows.: (Windows) Battery Power Indicator is showing an extremely large amount of time left, typically over 24 hours!! With the Laptop built-in power indicator showing the expected 3 to 4 hours max and the %'ages left matching the Windows indicator. This has happened in the last...
  10. battery level indicator in taskbar missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    battery level indicator in taskbar missing: I can not find anywhere to click to make the battery level indicator appear in the bottom task bar. has it been removed from Windows 10 along with all links to make sure it is displayed all the time ?...