Windows 10: Battery Prencetage Issue.

Discus and support Battery Prencetage Issue. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have HP ProBook 440 g3, since after update to windows 10, version 1803 I was noticing this issue, initially I thought it as battery hardware issue,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HussainAljani, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Battery Prencetage Issue.

I have HP ProBook 440 g3, since after update to windows 10, version 1803 I was noticing this issue, initially I thought it as battery hardware issue, but when I updating windows 10, version 1809, the problem automatically solved. But, due to display issues I reverted to update back to 1803 hence the issue came back, the issue is attached as picture for perfect understanding.

The batter percentage in 66 in the bigger view, while it is 67 in same one with cursor over it. Battery Prencetage Issue. [​IMG]

:)

HussainAljani, Mar 26, 2019

2. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Mar 26, 2019
  3. kenkickr Win User
    Laptop battery issue

I did check it out and already had it disabled so enabled and still no battery showing up in the bios. I guess I'll be taking it apart

kenkickr, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Battery Prencetage Issue.

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Battery Prencetage Issue.

1. Battery Prencetage Issue. - Similar Threads - Battery Prencetage Issue

2. BATTERY ISSUE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BATTERY ISSUE: My new HP device has developed a problem of not charging even after connecting it to a power source.I rarely suspect its a battery problem because its barely two months old. Are there other factors that could contribute to the condition and how are they solved if any?...
  3. Battery issue

Battery issue: The full charge capacity of my battery decreased drastically. Should I replace it, or recalibrate it until it goes back to being normal? It reduced from 43,200mWh to 137mWh. Now my pc shuts down in less than 1 minute....
  4. Issue with battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with battery: Battery charge wont go down after updating Windows. Need help to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-battery/f745aee7-7f18-40bc-b0b5-c70e6c3bfe85
  5. Battery issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery issue: is there a fix to stop windows 10 from shutting down my laptop when i still have 50% battery left i noticed this happening after the update installed and at first i thought it might be the power settings which i tried i have turned the warning level from 10% up to 40% in the...
  6. Battery issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery issue: is there a fix to stop windows 10 from shutting down my laptop when i still have 50% battery left i noticed this happening after the update installed and at first i thought it might be the power settings which i tried i have turned the warning level from 10% up to 40% in the...
  7. Battery issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery issue: My laptop is lenovo. I use windows 8. It becomes automatically turn off when I plug off. When I put it in charge it always shows '0% available plugged in, charging'. No improvement. How to resolve this problem? Please help me....
  8. BATTERY ISSUE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BATTERY ISSUE: MY CHARGING DROP AND MY BATTERY REMAINING INCREASE MEANS IF MY BATTERY PERCENTAGE IS 98% THAN MY BATTERY REMAINING TIME SHOW 8 HOUR MORE OR LESS.AFTER CHARGE DROP TO 97% THAN REMAINING TIME SHOW 8 HOURS 50 MINUTE..SO REMAINING TIME INCREASE. I TRIED ALL THE POSSIBILITIES TO...
  9. Battery issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery issues: I just bought a new laptop and it is the second time that this happens to me. I charge the battery to 100% and then I shut it down, the next day when I turn it on the battery is in 82% Please can somebody help me with this issue....
  10. Battery Issue

Battery Issue: I am facing problem in my new pavilion x360 laptop. Battery is not working properly. Even after the power is off, the battery is getting drained and i observed it so may times that battery power is draining even after shutting it down properly....