Windows 10: Battery problem [Pics included]

Discus and support Battery problem [Pics included] in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] 2016-11-27, 14:40:22, OK, 18%, 0.00, -1, 1969, , 12.595, 1969, 18.1%, , , , , , , , , , , , 2016-11-27, 14:40:23, OK, 18%, 0.00, -1,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lyrrad, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Lyrrad Win User

Battery problem [Pics included]

Battery problem [Pics included] [​IMG]

Battery problem [Pics included] [​IMG]

When my battery is around 80%~, it will automatically shut down and I have to connect to a power source to reboot my laptop. When I boot the battery is completely drained, any idea how do I fix this? This happens after I played a high graphics game without turning on the power that completely drained my battery.

:)

Lyrrad, Nov 26, 2016

2. I changed my location for 'Documents' and now Drive D has the 'Documents' icon

I did include a pic. On an earlier post i also included a pic. I could see the pic when i previewed but they didn't show up here.

I got a solution on another forum.

ckbeme102598, Nov 26, 2016
  3. garym123 Win User
    photo gps

Were the pics taken inside or outside? Should be included in info. How many pics?

Are all pics this way?

garym123, Nov 26, 2016
Thema:

Battery problem [Pics included]

1. Battery problem [Pics included] - Similar Threads - Battery problem Pics

2. Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included: I am having a now regular problem where my computer freezes and then goes to a blue screen. It sometimes happens within a minute of turning on, or sometimes it runs OK for 20/mins. Reading other posts I have saved the mini dump at the link below along with a photo of the blue...
  3. Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included: I am having a now regular problem where my computer freezes and then goes to a blue screen. It sometimes happens within a minute of turning on, or sometimes it runs OK for 20/mins. Reading other posts I have saved the mini dump at the link below along with a photo of the blue...
  4. Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Duplicate Corrupted Boot Manager in Bios, how to fix? Pics included.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Duplicate Corrupted Boot Manager in Bios, how to fix? Pics included.: So it’s SECOND windows boot that is corrupted because it goes into a repair loop that’s not fixable using the startup repair from my USB windows installation. This just recently happened because I had an abrupt power failure that corrupted my windows. I did a restore backup...
  6. Duplicate Corrupted Boot Manager in Bios, how to fix? Pics included.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate Corrupted Boot Manager in Bios, how to fix? Pics included.: So it’s SECOND windows boot that is corrupted because it goes into a repair loop that’s not fixable using the startup repair from my USB windows installation. This just recently happened because I had an abrupt power failure that corrupted my windows. I did a restore backup...
  7. Duplicate Corrupted Boot Manager in Bios, how to fix? Pics included.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows Multi Monitor white border overlap issue (pic included)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Multi Monitor white border overlap issue (pic included): https://i.imgur.com/XRH5r7E.png You will see the second monitor has a small white border, it does not happen with all apps but frequently when I maximize discord or WhatsApp or similar apps. My both monitors have the same resolution 1440p and set to 125% scaling. Any idea...
  9. How do I record games in window mode? (pic included)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I record games in window mode? (pic included): Hey Guys, can somebody tell me how to record games like this in particular? Windows somehow doesn't recognize it as a game and tells me (via chatbox within the red circle): "...can't use Record on Windows desktop or Explorer....to use the Record option open a Game... bla...
  10. Streamlined Mouse Settings Idea (Pic Included)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Streamlined Mouse Settings Idea (Pic Included): Hello, i have an idea about streamlining Windows 10 settings to stop using the old school control panel and i have photoshopped how it's supposed to look like. The new streamlined setting SHOULD AIM TO ELIMINATE THE ISSUE inside registry for (MouseSensitivity) in which it...