Windows 10: Battery Problem

Discus and support Battery Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why is my laptop doesn't announce when it is battery low and it suddenly shutting down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by reemjoyangeles, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Battery Problem

why is my laptop doesn't announce when it is battery low and it suddenly shutting down

:)

reemjoyangeles, Apr 15, 2019

2. Laptop battery problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your laptop battery, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you run the power troubleshooter. Below are the steps:

• Type troubleshoot in the search bar.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, look for and select
      Power
    • Click the Run the troubleshooter button, and follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 15, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Battery Problem

Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Battery Problem

1. Battery Problem - Similar Threads - Battery Problem

2. battery problem after 1809 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    battery problem after 1809 update: after windows10 1809 update the battery is running out very fast in my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-problem-after-1809-update/f09ece8a-c613-41db-bb7a-4b7fe2c60c82
  3. Battery, Charger Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery, Charger Problem: Hello, Everyone My main problem is with my Charger or My Laptop (Dell Vostro 3560) So this happened.. When i plug my charger when my laptop is on(working), the battery supply (green light) turns itself off.(might have something to do with Laptop draining it's power). but i...
  4. lenevo legion y530 battery problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lenevo legion y530 battery problem: My laptop won't work unless plugged in. My laptop shuts off when I unplug the charger. The battery never charges to 100% either. It was at 89% last week now it's at 87%. I'm afraid it'll drop to 0%. Can anyone help me? Thanks...
  5. Note battery problem

Note battery problem: I can't switch on my note book when I use battery. I always must switch on the notebook plugged into power. Then I can unplug the power and the note book is normal. The battery is new replaced a month ago and since then I have this problem...
  6. battery problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    battery problem: hello good day this is regarding my laptop problem,my acer laptop can't detect battery?i tried reseting the battery many times but it didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-problem/db61b8ca-c257-430d-a718-4f68e9ce979d
  7. Window 10 Battery Problem

Window 10 Battery Problem: Hello , I just upgrade my window 8.1 to window 10 and i notice there is better problem in this window . before i can use my laptop battery almost for 2 to 3 hours and now its working for less thank 1 hour. how to fix these any solution or suggestion will be appreciated....
  8. Problem charging the battery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem charging the battery: when connect hp laptop charger to pc, start charging some minutes then stop charging >. This process is repeated as long as the charger is connected to the device. I removed the battery from the device and connected the charger and found that there was no problem with the...
  9. how to fix the problem of not showing battery icon on task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to fix the problem of not showing battery icon on task bar: how to fix the problem of not showing battery icon on task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-problem-of-not-showing-battery-icon/933daeb2-8290-4ce7-a7ee-01359e1ee73c
  10. Problem with battery

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with battery: I’ve faced this problem since July with Windows update. When the battery reaches 55%, it stopped charging. I updated BIOS and got 79% of battery. Then I was advised to disable Microsoft ACPI battery control in device manager to get 100%. However the problem returns when I...