Windows 10: Battery Problem

Discus and support Battery Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why is my laptop doesn't announce when it is battery low and it suddenly shutting down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by reemjoyangeles, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Battery Problem

why is my laptop doesn't announce when it is battery low and it suddenly shutting down

:)

reemjoyangeles, Apr 15, 2019

2. Laptop battery problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your laptop battery, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you run the power troubleshooter. Below are the steps:

• Type troubleshoot in the search bar.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, look for and select
      Power
    • Click the Run the troubleshooter button, and follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 15, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Battery Problem

Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Battery Problem

1. Battery Problem - Similar Threads - Battery Problem

2. Battery icon problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery icon problem: hello. I have a "Lenovo Thinkpad E570" laptop. When I remove its battery and plug in AC adapter, battery icon indicates 255% available. It used to indicate "no battery detected" when I used my laptop without battery. I don't know exactly when it happened, but I guess it has...
  3. Battery problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery problems: Hey there! I recently updated my win 10 to 1903 version. But after updating my windows my laptop's battery doesn't get fully charged it gets charged till 99% only. Also battery gets drained very fastly. Please help!!...
  4. Windows 10: Problems with the battery life percentage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10: Problems with the battery life percentage: Hello, I have two problems: 1) When my laptop is plugged it shows two different battery life percentages, and 2) When the battery life is around 30%-40% my laptop suspends without warning and I can't use until I plug it to the AC, when I turn it on again(while plugged to...
  5. battery problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    battery problems: why when I plug in my charger it still wont let my battery charge it keep giving me a display message about bios setup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-problems/f3863414-e989-4563-a9b0-da349b24d23d
  6. battery problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery problem: AC adapter is plugged into laptop but the battery icon says " plugged in , not charging , " and laptop not charging https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-problem/b0583bea-c73d-4843-bc93-cee297603aae
  7. Problem - Battery Status: 0% available (plugged in, charging)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem - Battery Status: 0% available (plugged in, charging): My Toshiba Satellite L55-B5271 laptop updated to Windows 10 Version 1809 Build 17763.475 (Home, 64) a couple of weeks ago. Like every other update, I had mild annoyances occur. Like before, I fixed lost settings, file associations, and the like, while ignoring anything less...
  8. Problem - Battery Status: 0% available (plugged in, charging)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem - Battery Status: 0% available (plugged in, charging): My Toshiba Satellite L55-B5271 laptop updated to Windows 10 Version 1809 Build 17763.475 (Home, 64) a couple of weeks ago. Like every other update, I had mild annoyances occur. Like before, I fixed lost settings, file associations, and the like, while ignoring anything less...
  9. battery problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    battery problem: I can't get my laptop to recognize my battery. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-problem/552090ca-2cd6-4097-a1ac-ea59652e11f1"
  10. battery problem after 1809 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    battery problem after 1809 update: after windows10 1809 update the battery is running out very fast in my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-problem-after-1809-update/f09ece8a-c613-41db-bb7a-4b7fe2c60c82