Windows 10: Battery problem?

Discus and support Battery problem? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, I have a hp brand computer, there is a problem with my battery, the capacity is constantly decreasing, I think to change the battery, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by uğur92, Nov 15, 2020.

1. uğur92 Win User

Battery problem?

Hello, I have a hp brand computer, there is a problem with my battery, the capacity is constantly decreasing, I think to change the battery, my question, there is a lenovo vantage application on lenovo brand computers has battery protection mode , I wonder if there is an application similar to this hp brand?

:)

uğur92, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Battery problem?

1. Battery problem? - Similar Threads - Battery problem

2. After updating from windows 10 to 11 I am having battery drain problem, even after I lock...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating from windows 10 to 11 I am having battery drain problem, even after I lock...: It seems that after updating from Windows 10 to Windows 11, you are experiencing a battery drain issue on your PC. The problem persists even when the PC is locked, and upon investigation, it appears that the Windows lock screen is consuming a significant amount of power. This...
  3. After updating from windows 10 to 11 I am having battery drain problem, even after I lock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating from windows 10 to 11 I am having battery drain problem, even after I lock...: It seems that after updating from Windows 10 to Windows 11, you are experiencing a battery drain issue on your PC. The problem persists even when the PC is locked, and upon investigation, it appears that the Windows lock screen is consuming a significant amount of power. This...
  4. Battery problem in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery problem in Windows 11: The performance of the laptop when using the battery is bad, unlike when using the charger in normal use, I want any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-problem-in-windows-11/b35a0cf1-67d9-4d41-87df-cf61201df041
  5. Battery problem in Windows 11

Battery problem in Windows 11: The performance of the laptop when using the battery is bad, unlike when using the charger in normal use, I want any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-problem-in-windows-11/b35a0cf1-67d9-4d41-87df-cf61201df041
  6. Battery problem. Thinkpad X280. Productnumber: 20KES0Y727, BIOS-version: N20ET66W 1.51

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery problem. Thinkpad X280. Productnumber: 20KES0Y727, BIOS-version: N20ET66W 1.51: HiI have replaced the original battery 3 months ago, and it has worked well until recently.Now the battery indicator says 100% but as soon as I disconnect the powercord, the system locks down.I have used Lenovo vantage to check the battery, and everything seems to be fine.I...
  7. Battery problem. Thinkpad X280. Productnumber: 20KES0Y727, BIOS-version: N20ET66W 1.51

Battery problem. Thinkpad X280. Productnumber: 20KES0Y727, BIOS-version: N20ET66W 1.51: HiI have replaced the original battery 3 months ago, and it has worked well until recently.Now the battery indicator says 100% but as soon as I disconnect the powercord, the system locks down.I have used Lenovo vantage to check the battery, and everything seems to be fine.I...
  8. Problem with battery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problem with battery: Hello. I have a problem with my laptop. When I turn off the laptop and switch it on after several seconds, battery goes down for 1 percent. I tried this action several times and every second trying I had the same resalt, my laptops battery goes down for 1%. It is normal? How...
  9. Problem with battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with battery: Hello. I have a problem with my laptop. When I turn off the laptop and switch it on after several seconds, battery goes down for 1 percent. I tried this action several times and every second trying I had the same resalt, my laptops battery goes down for 1%. It is normal? How...
  10. Problem with battery