Windows 10: Battery Problems After Upgrading to Windows 10

Discus and support Battery Problems After Upgrading to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [img] As you can see here, the battery is stuck at %10, Windows tells me that it needs 5 minutes for a full charge, and this is how it is for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by viperciyes, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Battery Problems After Upgrading to Windows 10

Battery Problems After Upgrading to Windows 10 [​IMG]

As you can see here, the battery is stuck at %10, Windows tells me that it needs 5 minutes for a full charge, and this is how it is for the past hour. All this began after the Windows 10 update. the first days it was much better, showing up to 4 hours of battery time when %100. Now I can't see it get to 100%.

:)

viperciyes, Feb 16, 2016
  2. Riccruu Win User

Battery dying after Windows 10 Upgrade

Sony Vaio battery completely dead wont hold a charge immediately after upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10. Microsoft owes me a new battery. I never had a charging problem before and in one day after i upgrade the os it dies?

Riccruu, Feb 16, 2016
  3. SkyBooHI Win User
    Low Battery Prompt After Windows 10 Upgrade in Surface Pro 3

Surface Pro 3 related issue:

This is how my low battery prompt looks like now after upgrading my Windows 8.1 to 10. It used to display somewhere along the line "Battery life at 10%", then "Battery life at 7%" before it completely shut-down.

Soon after the upgrade, the low battery prompt is now a rectangular blue box with 3 dots. Anyone with the same problem and I do ?

SkyBooHI, Feb 16, 2016
  4. Battery Problems After Upgrading to Windows 10

After charging for an hour, my battery reached beyond %10.

Battery Problems After Upgrading to Windows 10 [​IMG]

As you see, now 5 mins dropped down to 3 mins. I think more than an hour passed between those two minutes that passed. If this is a battery related error, whats with the minutes? and why on earth has my battery been very well until recently? I feel like one of the latest Windows updates caused it, but can't say for sure.

viperciyes, Feb 16, 2016
Thema:

Battery Problems After Upgrading to Windows 10

1. Battery Problems After Upgrading to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Battery Problems Upgrading

2. Battery Problem in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Battery Problem in Windows 10: Hello everyone, I have a problem.I use an HP pavilion 15 gaming laptop, the problem is that when I connect the charger to charge it, it does not charge for 1-2 minutes, then it charges, and sometimes it charges and does not charge, so the battery becomes a toy. it won't work....
  3. Battery Problem in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Problem in Windows 10: Hello everyone, I have a problem.I use an HP pavilion 15 gaming laptop, the problem is that when I connect the charger to charge it, it does not charge for 1-2 minutes, then it charges, and sometimes it charges and does not charge, so the battery becomes a toy. it won't work....
  4. Battery Problem in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. After Windows 10 update battery problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Windows 10 update battery problems: Are there any known battery problems caused by the most recent Windows 10 update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-windows-10-update-battery-problems/2d642cba-cf7d-46a3-9004-cacf76a4897b
  6. Problem with Windows 10 after upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Windows 10 after upgrade: Hi, Acer travel mate lap top upgraded to window 10 a few years ago. Windows 10 is a real pain. constantly losing wifi at the drop of a hat when ever I ask it to do a task. Have installed blue tooth usb device which worked well for a couple opf months then it start to...
  7. Battery problem after update of Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery problem after update of Windows 10: Hello there and I need help. There's seem to be a problem of the battery of my laptop. I'm using Bluewave. There are times where I'm doing my work in my laptop then all of the sudden, it shuts down. When I try to turned it on, it doesn't work unless I charge my laptop. I've...
  8. Problems after upgrade to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems after upgrade to windows 10: My installed ram has reduced to 2gb from 8gb after upgrade to windows 10 from windows 8.1! I use virtual box to operate various operating systems but unable to do this due to lack of ram can you please help?...
  9. Problems after Windows 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems after Windows 10 Upgrade: I upgraded to Windows 10 three days ago and I now have innumerable problems. Firstly I can't open the start menu. If I right click on it I get the usual context menu but left clicking doesn't activate the new start menu. Secondly although I have the search bar I'm not able to...
  10. problems after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    problems after windows 10 upgrade: Hallo, I am having a couple of problems and I don't know if they are related or each needs to dealt with separately. I keep getting this message "the external tool disk defragmentation GUI could not be found for os windows unknown major release service pack 0...