Windows 10: battery problems and BSOD

Discus and support battery problems and BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there, I got a razer blade stealth mx150 model, and I'm having serious problems with my battery life. When i got my pc it lasted about 10 hours... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Daniel erlichman, Jun 15, 2021.

1. battery problems and BSOD

Hello there, I got a razer blade stealth mx150 model, and I'm having serious problems with my battery life. When i got my pc it lasted about 10 hours in regular use such as browsing etc. with the balanced power plan, now after one year of use my PC barely lasts 3 hours on regular use. When I'm trying to look at the estimated time it changes very frequently without really changing anything. I have another problem of computer crashing on BSOD for different reasons.I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with my OS.Please ask me for any details you need to help me configure this problems,

:)

Daniel erlichman, Jun 15, 2021

2. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

battery problems and BSOD pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Plugged in but battery does not charge

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

2. Remove the battery.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Jun 15, 2021
  4. battery problems and BSOD

Surface Pro 4 Battery issues

If the laptop works without the battery than the charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Install the latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

4. Power on the laptop

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions won't resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to the laptop.

4. When you log in to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

2. Remove the battery.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If the battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

battery problems and BSOD

1. battery problems and BSOD - Similar Threads - battery problems BSOD

2. BSOD on battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on battery: Hello,On my Dell Inspiron 15 5510, 16GB RAM, Win11, recently a BSOD problem started occurring when using it in battery mode only. So using it plugged: all fine, no issues.Using it in battery: At random moments the BSOD appears, Kernel power 41 error code. There was previously...
  3. BSOD on battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on battery: Hello,On my Dell Inspiron 15 5510, 16GB RAM, Win11, recently a BSOD problem started occurring when using it in battery mode only. So using it plugged: all fine, no issues.Using it in battery: At random moments the BSOD appears, Kernel power 41 error code. There was previously...
  4. Problem with battery

Problem with battery: Hello. I have a problem with my laptop. When I turn off the laptop and switch it on after several seconds, battery goes down for 1 percent. I tried this action several times and every second trying I had the same resalt, my laptops battery goes down for 1%. It is normal? How...
  5. Battery problem

Battery problem: My laptop battery is not working properly, the reason for this is that when I plug the charger/cable in, the battery chargesthen stops then charges again and repeats the process. I've been looking for numerous ways to fix this problem and i'm[actually kind of scared from it.I...
  6. Battery Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Problems: Whats going on with my laptop is when i dont have my charger plugged in, it is good and doesn't lag, but when i plug it in it lags.. I dont know how to fix it and i tried everything from changing my settings to restarting my laptop. Nothing works i need help. Thank you!...
  7. Battery problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery problem: my laptop is not charing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-problem/f3e1fe8b-62bf-4afd-9539-27af1b657c7c
  8. Battery problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery problems: My laptop is an Alienware 17 r3. Recently it is getting stuck at random percentages for the battery. It will charge up until it hits that threshold. First it was 57%, than 49%, than 54% and now 4%. What's going on and what should I do? also it's not the plugged in not...
  9. Battery Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Problem: So basically when I plug my charger into my laptop it makes a beep, same when i unplug it, no problem. However whenever it is charging and reaches 100% it starts emitting this beeping sound the same one as mentioned it happens very frequently, I'd say around every 10 - 15...
  10. Battery problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery problems: I own a HP Stream 14 with Windows 10. I'm getting on my battery icon 'plugged in, not charging'. I've updated windows but this hasn't corrected the problem. HELP...thank you...