Windows 10: Battery problems Dell Latitude E6410

Discus and support Battery problems Dell Latitude E6410 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I'm writing to find out if you can help me detect the problem with my battery. It happens that the report shows that there is NO battery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ricardobrafajarte, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Battery problems Dell Latitude E6410

Battery problems Dell Latitude E6410 34640be9-7724-471a-964b-e011068fd9ec?upload=true.jpg

I'm writing to find out if you can help me detect the problem with my battery.

It happens that the report shows that there is NO battery connected, but as I show in the image when capturing the screen and report, it is clearly shown that the Laptop is working using the battery.
    It happens then that the battery works only about 20 minutes and then turns off. Then I try to turn it on without connecting it to the charger, and it momentarily turns on and off again. Finally, when reconnecting it to the charger it turns on and shows that there was only a consumption of approximately 10% of the battery.
    In this way, doing the TEST using the F2 key to see the state of the battery shows that it is NORMAL.
    Subsequently, verifying the nominal voltage values by means of a tester, the correct values are also recorded.
    ACPI drivers are up-to-date, so rule out this bug.
    I do not know what to do.

:)

Ricardobrafajarte, Apr 8, 2021

2. Dell latitude e6410 is a ssd worth it

I am wondering if it would be worth replacing the 7200 250gb hd in my dell latitude e6410 laptop with a ssd drive. micro center in Chicago has some ssd drives on sale for nice prices now and wondering if it will make a difference in performance seeing as this laptop has the i5 2.67 processor and 4 gb of ram already.

pitbullpup, Apr 8, 2021
  3. NextApp Win User
    Dell Latitude E6410 ATG Bios Update Windows 10

Hello, I am trying to upgrade bios to A09 on my Dell Latitude E6410 ATG under windows 10, i've downloaded driver launched it, but nothing happen.

Please Help.

Regards

NextApp, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Battery problems Dell Latitude E6410

How to fix Dell Latitude E6410 Windows 10 new install boots to blank screen with mouse cursor

Problem: New install of Windows 10 on Dell Latitude E6410 boots to a blank screen with only a mouse cursor. Pressing key combo's like fn-f8 will revel a side panel saying that you cannot switch to another screen as some driver failed to start. Thus the display is somewhat responsive.

Similar to: Dell Latitude E6410 blank screen and PC Boots to black screen with mouse cursor

Michael Hobbs, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Battery problems Dell Latitude E6410

1. Battery problems Dell Latitude E6410 - Similar Threads - Battery problems Dell

2. DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED: DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLEDPLEASE HOW CAN I ENABLE MY DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH BECAUSE THE ICON IS NOT SHOWING.KINDLY HELP ME OUT.dunamisaccess...
  3. DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED: DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLEDPLEASE HOW CAN I ENABLE MY DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH BECAUSE THE ICON IS NOT SHOWING.KINDLY HELP ME OUT.dunamisaccess...
  4. DELL LATITUDE E6410 BLUETOOTH NOT ENABLED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Battery power Issue in dell E6410

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery power Issue in dell E6410: My laptop dell e6410 needs to be connected to charger to start. however works without charger once it startsupdated bios to A17 latest still issue is not resolved...
  6. latitude e6410

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    latitude e6410: my cousin forgot her laptop's password how to reset. she watched many videos already but nothing happened please help because our school is coming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latitude-e6410/c64fbb3f-857f-47ad-8792-c1296f773d6a
  7. Is a Latitude E6410 good for gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is a Latitude E6410 good for gaming?: Hello everyone! I have a question. Is a Dell Latitude E6410 laptop good for gaming? Beacuse I'd like to buy myself a PC, but I don't know if it will be worth to buy a cheap one... *sarc Most of the PC's I saw on Allegro (Polish site for buying stuff, like Ebay) are 100, 200...
  8. Dell latitude e6410 is a ssd worth it

Dell latitude e6410 is a ssd worth it: I am wondering if it would be worth replacing the 7200 250gb hd in my dell latitude e6410 laptop with a ssd drive. micro center in Chicago has some ssd drives on sale for nice prices now and wondering if it will make a difference in performance seeing as this laptop has the...
  9. Just installed a ssd drive in my dell latitude e6410...

Just installed a ssd drive in my dell latitude e6410...: good evening, I just installed a ssd drive in my dell latitude e6410 laptop. now some questions about how to keep the system in good shape.. 1. is windows defender a good enough anti-virus/ security program or should I choose something else? 2. optimizing of ssd...
  10. Dell latitude E6410 cant install/boot windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell latitude E6410 cant install/boot windows 10: i have a Dell latitude E6410 and i cant get windows 10 working on any other hard drive then then the special hard drive i setup on it. i cant for the life install windows 10 using the uefi+64 bit on this computer. i am trying to hot swap a hard drive to this laptop from my...