Windows 10: BATTERY RECOGNITION

Discus and support BATTERY RECOGNITION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; JUST REPLACED BATTERY IN TOSHIBA SATELLITE LAPTOP; WIN10 OS. LAPTOP IS FUNCTIONAL AS LONG AS UNIT IS ATTACHED TO EXTERNAL POWER. BATTERY UTILITY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jerry-S, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Jerry-S Win User

BATTERY RECOGNITION

JUST REPLACED BATTERY IN TOSHIBA SATELLITE LAPTOP; WIN10 OS. LAPTOP IS FUNCTIONAL AS LONG AS UNIT IS ATTACHED TO EXTERNAL POWER. BATTERY UTILITY REPORTS "NO BATTERY PRESENT". HOW DO I CONFIGURE OS TO RECOGNIZE BATTERY? BATTERY WILL NOT ACCEPT CHARGE

:)

Jerry-S, Sep 14, 2019

2. Windows Speech Recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

Are facing any issue with speech recognition?

I would suggest you to follow the steps to see Advance speech options.

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard
    • Click on control panel
    • Select speech recognition
    • On the left hand pane you will see Advance speech option
    I would also suggest you to refer to the below link:

How to use Speech Recognition

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/using-speech-recognition

(Step applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope this information helps and let us know if you have any further queries related to Windows we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Sep 25, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Magnifier & Speech Recognition problems

Suggest you pick one of the ones I listed- or search for another- something that is really intuitive and easy...

Are you aware of these controls?

BATTERY RECOGNITION [​IMG]

dalchina, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Jay Jap Win User

BATTERY RECOGNITION

Facial recognition

Hello Bill,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we will know why the facial recognition quit working:

• Have you recently made any changes/updates prior to this issue?
    • Is there an error message when you try to sign using facial recognition?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

BATTERY RECOGNITION

1. BATTERY RECOGNITION - Similar Threads - BATTERY RECOGNITION

2. Why is "Battery usage per app" not working now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is "Battery usage per app" not working now?: In "System > Power & Battery" settings, I've previously been able to see a list of apps under "Battery usage per app" and sort them, but now it just says "No apps used battery during this time period". Also, if I try to switch the view to "Last 7 days", the whole settings app...
  3. Why is "Battery usage per app" not working now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is "Battery usage per app" not working now?: In "System > Power & Battery" settings, I've previously been able to see a list of apps under "Battery usage per app" and sort them, but now it just says "No apps used battery during this time period". Also, if I try to switch the view to "Last 7 days", the whole settings app...
  4. Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again: Hi,A Fujitsu-Siemens laptop usually not always does not turn on with power on button, even if it's pressed for a long, while it's on A/C, the battery is charging, or fully charged. It can be turned on after I take out the battery, put it back, sometimes after the second time...
  5. Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again

Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again: Hi,A Fujitsu-Siemens laptop usually not always does not turn on with power on button, even if it's pressed for a long, while it's on A/C, the battery is charging, or fully charged. It can be turned on after I take out the battery, put it back, sometimes after the second time...
  6. Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  7. Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...: Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but when I open battery or power setting, the setting just crashes. The battery saver button is also unable....
  8. Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...

Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but...: Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed Hello I have an Acer A315-55g laptop and I just changed my battery. The computer works but when I open battery or power setting, the setting just crashes. The battery saver button is also unable....
  9. Fix the FLBI False Low Battery Indicator

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fix the FLBI False Low Battery Indicator: I know that you guys are a multi billion dollar company. But can you guys please this bug and because calibrating it won’t work and/or is unreliable....
  10. Fix the FLBI False Low Battery Indicator

Fix the FLBI False Low Battery Indicator: I know that you guys are a multi billion dollar company. But can you guys please this bug and because calibrating it won’t work and/or is unreliable....