Windows 10: Battery Report: Connected standby = not supported

Discus and support Battery Report: Connected standby = not supported in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello everyone, can someone tell me whats the problem with my laptop? it's not charging anymore. The laptop will only be turned on if the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarvYuson, May 9, 2019.

1. MarvYuson Win User

Battery Report: Connected standby = not supported

Battery Report: Connected standby = not supported 582eb8ac-e065-4572-811e-6971409f14bc?upload=true.png

Hello everyone, can someone tell me whats the problem with my laptop? it's not charging anymore. The laptop will only be turned on if the charger is plugged in.

:)

MarvYuson, May 9, 2019
  2. clayto Win User

Battery apps and battery report lack data

Below I have Copy / Pasted a report generated by the PC. As you can see (I hope) most of the expected battery data is simply not there. I have four Store apps monitoring the battery, two of which concentrate on displaying battery usage statistics in tables and graphs. But they also do not show the data. The battery is reported to have zero charge when in fact it has up to 100%. I have been frequently getting an annoying pop-up notification saying the battery has 0% charge and to 'connect the charger', when it is connected and charging. I have examined Settings and Tasks Library but have not found anything to explain this.

It is important to me to be able to monitor the battery in my 2-in-1 tablet

Battery report

COMPUTER NAME DESKTOP-SI0QNOV
    SYSTEM PRODUCT NAME Cube I15-TC
    BIOS 5.11 05/07/2016
    OS BUILD 14393.321.amd64fre.rs1_release_inmarket.161004-2338
    PLATFORM ROLE Slate
    CONNECTED STANDBY Supported
    REPORT TIME 2016-10-21 17:29:01
    Installed batteries
    Information about each currently installed battery
    BATTERY 1
    NAME Intel Battery
    MANUFACTURER Intel Corp
    SERIAL NUMBER 1122
    CHEMISTRY LION
    DESIGN CAPACITY -
    FULL CHARGE CAPACITY -
    CYCLE COUNT 23474
    Recent usage
    Power states over the last 7 days
    START TIME STATE SOURCE CAPACITY REMAINING
    2016-10-21 07:30:00 Active AC - -
    08:08:00 Suspended - -
    09:34:17 Active AC - -
    10:13:01 Active Battery - -
    10:13:36 Active AC - -
    11:08:44 Suspended - -
    14:22:13 Active AC - -
    14:23:55 Active Battery - -
    15:14:26 Active AC - -
    15:50:00 Suspended - -
    17:20:29 Active AC - -
    17:24:58 Active Battery - -
    17:27:00 Report generated Battery - -
    Battery usage
    Battery drains over the last 7 days
    START TIME STATE DURATION ENERGY DRAINED
    2016-10-21 10:13:01 Active 0:00:35 - -
    14:23:55 Active 0:50:31 - -
    17:24:58 Active 0:02:02 - -
    Usage history
    History of system usage on AC and battery
    BATTERY DURATION AC DURATION
    PERIOD ACTIVE CONNECTED STANDBY ACTIVE CONNECTED STANDBY
    - - - - -
    Battery capacity history
    Charge capacity history of the system's batteries
    PERIOD FULL CHARGE CAPACITY DESIGN CAPACITY
    - - -
    Battery life estimates
    Battery life estimates based on observed drains
    AT FULL CHARGE AT DESIGN CAPACITY
    PERIOD ACTIVE CONNECTED STANDBY ACTIVE CONNECTED STANDBY
    - - - - -
    Current estimate of battery life based on all observed drains since OS install

clayto, May 9, 2019
  3. Standby Battery drain on my HTC 8x

I tried everything before I wrote this post. I deactivated everything step by step and nothing helped. The standby battery consumption was almost the same. I experienced no change. Even after reseting the device (hard reset) and setting up nothing, the
    battery consumption was horrible in standby mode. I don't know why. Some people get a really good standby battery life with more than one pushmail and background task, others don't.

Mich@el_007, May 9, 2019
  4. Battery Report: Connected standby = not supported

Standby Battery drain on my HTC 8x

hi :

I'm Also having the same problem on My Phone HTC 8X , i don't know there is something wrong happen ,my question is how could they make phone Supporting 4G but comes only with 1800 MA battery it's must come at least 2500 MA ,even Nokia Lumia 920 it's bigger
    size of Battery but also facing the same issue (battery drain) , recently i make a searches about this on Microsoft website they Said : it's happen if u have a bad signal on your phone it will take more from battery , or you are using the 3G network replace
    it with WIFI network,and last thing make sure the adjustment of Display brightness it Auto; those three steps it will make the life of battery longer ...

try it guys i hope it's will solve the problem

WareefAl Yamani, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Battery Report: Connected standby = not supported

1. Battery Report: Connected standby = not supported - Similar Threads - Battery Report Connected

2. Battery Report : Connected standby = Not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Report : Connected standby = Not supported: Hello everyone, can someone tell me what is the problem with my laptop? The laptop will only be turned on if the charger is plugged in and if not, my laptop will turned off as soon as the charger is plugged out....
  3. Battery Report : Connected standby = Not supported

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Report : Connected standby = Not supported: Hello everyone, can someone tell me what is the problem with my laptop? The laptop will only be turned on if the charger is plugged in and if not, my laptop will turned off as soon as the charger is plugged out....
  4. Battery Report : Connected standby = Not supported

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Standby not supported but battery capacity is still ok

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Standby not supported but battery capacity is still ok: Ok so I understand that battery decreases over time, and I have already changed it a year ago. My battery report shows that the capacity is still as good as brand new. However, it also shows that standby is not supported. I have tried all of the 3 methods suggested by...
  6. Standby not supported but battery capacity is still ok

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Standby not supported but battery capacity is still ok: Ok so I understand that battery decreases over time, and I have already changed it a year ago. My battery report shows that the capacity is still as good as brand new. However, it also shows that standby is not supported. I have tried all of the 3 methods suggested by...
  7. Battery Report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Report: Hello,The battery report generated using command prompt powercfg /batteryreport has only recent entries ~1 month although the laptop is being used for 2 years. Is there a way to generate this report with all the entries?Thanks...
  8. Battery Report

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Report: Hello,The battery report generated using command prompt powercfg /batteryreport has only recent entries ~1 month although the laptop is being used for 2 years. Is there a way to generate this report with all the entries?Thanks...
  9. Battery report

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery report: Battery original report was from 05.07.2019. Battery report reset on 24.06.2020, time 12.38.48. Why? I have the actions that were done exactly at the date and time of the reset. [img] [img] [img] 159803
  10. Bad battery performance with connected standby enabled

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bad battery performance with connected standby enabled: I have the surface pro 4 and i had as ive used it ive noticed bad battery life anywhere between 2 and a half hours or 3 hours of web browsing. So i was looking online and I saw that disabling connected standby might help. So i did and it increased my battery life to up to 4...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my battery does not support connected stanby

2. acer battery not supported connected standby

3. on battery report was does not supported mean under the connected standby

4. battery report shows connected standby not supported,
  5. battery report connected standby,
  6. batterie connected standby not supported,
  7. bettery report connected standby not supported