Windows 10: Battery report is this level of percentage normal

Discus and support Battery report is this level of percentage normal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was working all the morning with my laptop it had a 5% of battery, so I plug in, but then it switched to suspended mode and I realized that I didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Maria Valcarcel, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Battery report is this level of percentage normal

I was working all the morning with my laptop it had a 5% of battery, so I plug in, but then it switched to suspended mode and I realized that I didn't plug it in the correct way but once I plugged it correctly it was charging so fast that I was a little worried, so I made a battery report and this was the result was12:25:55 - 10%15:20:15 - 5%15:20:50 - 8%15:39:12 - 97%16:31:59 - 104%16:33:30 - 102%It is normal, or may I be worried?

:)

Maria Valcarcel, Jan 31, 2023

2. Battery Percentage Windows 10

It makes no sense to not have a battery percentage indicator on mouseover. Clicking on the icon to see the percentage leftover is an extra step I'd rather not take.

RyanColby1984, Jan 31, 2023
  3. Jyabor91 Win User
    The Battery Icon is showing the wrong battery percentage level on windows 10.

Hi, I am having the same issue. I also am on the Windows 10 Creators Update (Build 16215). I tried both steps, and while they are a band-aid, they do not fix this issue. I have a Lenovo Yoga 910 if that helps at all. When I follow those steps, it corrects the
    battery percentage, but only for that instance. It still does not work correctly after that.

Jyabor91, Jan 31, 2023
  4. Battery report is this level of percentage normal

Battery Percentage

I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?

If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the charging on while I'm busy working. Most of the time I am not even looking at the battery percentage. I want to propose an idea that just put an small notification when my battery is charged or just color code the battery from red to bright green.

tarkeshkhade, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

Battery report is this level of percentage normal

1. Battery report is this level of percentage normal - Similar Threads - Battery report level

2. Battery levels stuck at 0% in power & battery report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery levels stuck at 0% in power & battery report: Hi,I just got a new laptop. In fact it's the second one this week, because the previous one had to be replaced as it came faulty. On both of them I noticed that the battery report in power & battery shows 0% at all times and no apps being used. How do I fix this? Is this...
  3. Battery levels stuck at 0% in power & battery report

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery levels stuck at 0% in power & battery report: Hi,I just got a new laptop. In fact it's the second one this week, because the previous one had to be replaced as it came faulty. On both of them I noticed that the battery report in power & battery shows 0% at all times and no apps being used. How do I fix this? Is this...
  4. Issue with my battery percentage,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with my battery percentage,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show...: I have recently purchased hp laptop ,For past three days I am facing an issue with my battery percentage ,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show the decrement in the percentage but once the battery is drained it automatically switches down...
  5. Issue with my battery percentage,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show...

Issue with my battery percentage,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show...: I have recently purchased hp laptop ,For past three days I am facing an issue with my battery percentage ,the percentage is stuck at the same level it will not show the decrement in the percentage but once the battery is drained it automatically switches down...
  6. Battery report is this level of percentage normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery report is this level of percentage normal: I was working all the morning with my laptop it had a 5% of battery, so I plug in, but then it switched to suspended mode and I realized that I didn't plug it in the correct way but once I plugged it correctly it was charging so fast that I was a little worried, so I made a...
  7. Battery report is this level of percentage normal

Battery report is this level of percentage normal: I was working all the morning with my laptop it had a 5% of battery, so I plug in, but then it switched to suspended mode and I realized that I didn't plug it in the correct way but once I plugged it correctly it was charging so fast that I was a little worried, so I made a...
  8. Battery Percentage

Battery Percentage: I want the battery charge percentage visible while charging without taking the pointer to the icon. Is that feature already in Win10 or not?If not please take my suggestion and make an update. This is not a major issue, it's just that I am always worried I might keep the...
  9. Battery reporting wrong level

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery reporting wrong level: Split from this thread. Sounds like a plan! However, my laptop is ASUS UX430U Notebook. Would you happen to know the equivalent drivers "Quickset," "Power manager lite," and "Power manager services" of Dell on ASUS? I think this will help me a lot. Thank you! My...
  10. battery percentage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    battery percentage: after updating to 1809 my battery percentage does not not change from 100% nor doed percentage show in taskbar icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-percentage/c870e216-a100-4c31-ac0b-665f3b954b17