Windows 10: Battery reporting wrong level

Discus and support Battery reporting wrong level in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Sounds like a plan! However, my laptop is ASUS UX430U Notebook. Would you happen to know the equivalent drivers "Quickset,"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by InaSalas, May 8, 2020.

1. InaSalas Win User

Battery reporting wrong level

Split from this thread.​

Sounds like a plan! However, my laptop is ASUS UX430U Notebook. Would you happen to know the equivalent drivers "Quickset," "Power manager lite," and "Power manager services" of Dell on ASUS? I think this will help me a lot.

Thank you!

My Laptop - Inspiron 15 Gaming 7567

hi friends .... after two days i found this permanent solution. Probably issue is withnew window 10 update...

there is no hardware issue in your laptop or any battery issue

This Error - 255% battery not detected and plugging :

over night discharge or discharge while on sleep mode after new window 10 update

Drivers are the Reason of Conflicting -

1 Quickset

2 Power manager lite

3.Power manager services

these are three drivers are conflicting with the hardware and unable to sync with the software and hardware.

Hence unable to detect battery in bios mode.

How to make battery detected.

Plug in adapter

Remove above mentioned drivers from control panel

when you remove quickset -it will automatically remove the dell power manager lite

if there is power manager service -uninstall it too

then go to dell website update all current updates

and download and install dell power manager service driver

and also download dell power manager from Microsoft Store

open back panel of laptop

shutdown laptop disconnect battery from connectors

then disconnect adapter from laptop

press power button for atleast 30 seconds

Then Connect the adaptor and now while adaptor is ON

Properly Connect Battery Through Connector And

Turn Laptop in Bios mode.

Voila Check Battery Now It Will Show battery Percentage , battery Health and Connected

Wait For minimum Percentage to charge that is 10%

and after that turn on the laptop

Search and Open Dell Power Manager

and Click on Setting and change it Express charge till your battery percentage turns 80%

after that Change it to adaptive and charge till 100%...

and disconnect the adaptor ....and use it now...

:)

InaSalas, May 8, 2020

2. Viewing battery level for Bluetooth Headphones

Hello Jerry my name is Bradford and I'm an Independent Advisor for the Microsoft Community and I'll try to help you find the battery level information for your Bluetooth Headphones. I suggest you try the following steps:

1. Open the "Settings app".

2. Open the page "Devices", then go to "Bluetooth & other devices".

3. On the right, find your device in the list under "Mouse, keyboard, & pen".

Please note that you might have to scroll further down if there is a section labeled "Audio" since Bluetooth Headphones are an Audio device.

4. You will see the battery level indicator next to the device name.

If this doesn't help you find the information you need please let me know so that I can provide other options!

Omoikane1122, May 23, 2020
  3. baskhara Win User
    Acer battery won't charge

What if the battery unremoveable? Should I disassemble and remove it? also there is a switch underneath the case and around the RAM slot that prevent the laptop to turn on when the case is open and without the charger. Is that the same as removing the battery? although when turned on with charger, the laptop still see the battery. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I took the report, the design capacity was 41.440 mWh but full charge capacity is now 25.752 mWh. Is it that bad? Before this happened I believe HWMonitor also show the same number with 38% Wear Level.
    Here's the report file

baskhara, May 23, 2020
  4. MetinNart Win User

Battery Level

I replaced a new battery on my 1520. The problem is charge level of battey shows max. %82. But life of the new battery is good. I mean this %82 charged battery keeps my phone like when I bougth phablet new. I think level is shown as if %82, but it is %100
    actually. How can solve this wrong level showing issue?

MetinNart, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Battery reporting wrong level - Similar Threads - Battery reporting wrong

2. Battery drain issue along with wrong battery being reported/shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery drain issue along with wrong battery being reported/shown: I'm using a Legion Y540 and today I unplugged the laptop and booted it and opened notion, in about 5-10 mins the battery fell down to 5% and switched off.I later plugged it into charging and generated the battery report for the laptop and it shows that the batter is at 58%...
  3. Battery drain issue along with wrong battery being reported/shown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery drain issue along with wrong battery being reported/shown: I'm using a Legion Y540 and today I unplugged the laptop and booted it and opened notion, in about 5-10 mins the battery fell down to 5% and switched off.I later plugged it into charging and generated the battery report for the laptop and it shows that the batter is at 58%...
  4. Battery levels stuck at 0% in power & battery report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery levels stuck at 0% in power & battery report: Hi,I just got a new laptop. In fact it's the second one this week, because the previous one had to be replaced as it came faulty. On both of them I noticed that the battery report in power & battery shows 0% at all times and no apps being used. How do I fix this? Is this...
  5. Battery levels stuck at 0% in power & battery report

Battery levels stuck at 0% in power & battery report: Hi,I just got a new laptop. In fact it's the second one this week, because the previous one had to be replaced as it came faulty. On both of them I noticed that the battery report in power & battery shows 0% at all times and no apps being used. How do I fix this? Is this...
  6. Battery report is this level of percentage normal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery report is this level of percentage normal: I was working all the morning with my laptop it had a 5% of battery, so I plug in, but then it switched to suspended mode and I realized that I didn't plug it in the correct way but once I plugged it correctly it was charging so fast that I was a little worried, so I made a...
  7. Battery report is this level of percentage normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery report is this level of percentage normal: I was working all the morning with my laptop it had a 5% of battery, so I plug in, but then it switched to suspended mode and I realized that I didn't plug it in the correct way but once I plugged it correctly it was charging so fast that I was a little worried, so I made a...
  8. Battery report is this level of percentage normal

9. Battery Report

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Report: Hello,The battery report generated using command prompt powercfg /batteryreport has only recent entries ~1 month although the laptop is being used for 2 years. Is there a way to generate this report with all the entries?Thanks...
  10. battery level

in Windows 10 Customization
    battery level: At one point windows ask if I wanted the battery level to be less when plugged in. Unfortunately, I updated. Now a want a full charge on the battery so computer can be used while traveling. I can't find the place to change it back to full power charge. Can anyone help???...