Windows 10: Battery Saver not working on Windows 10 Laptop

Discus and support Battery Saver not working on Windows 10 Laptop in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Some users are experiencing an issue where they are not able to enable Battery Saver on their Windows 10 laptops. In this article, we are going to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 30, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Battery Saver not working on Windows 10 Laptop

Some users are experiencing an issue where they are not able to enable Battery Saver on their Windows 10 laptops. In this article, we are going to fix this issue with the help of some simple solutions.

Users who are facing the issue are not able to enable Battery Saver from the Action Center. If you are one of them try these suggestions to fix the issue:

1. Use Settings to turn on Battery Saver
    2. Run Power Troubleshooter
    3. Restore default Power Settings

Let us talk about them in detail.

1] Use Settings to turn on Battery Saver

Battery Saver not working on Windows 10 Laptop battery-saver-settings.jpg

If you are not able to enable Battery Saver from Action Center, try doing the same from the Settings app. To do that, follow the given steps:

1. Launch Settings by Win + I.
    2. Click System, scroll down a bit from the left panel and select Battery.
    3. Now, use the toggle to enable Battery Saver.

Check if this enables Battery Saver on your laptop. If this doesn’t fix the issue, follow the later solutions.

Read: How to change Battery Saver Mode settings.

2] Run Power Troubleshooter

Battery Saver not working on Windows 10 Laptop Power-troubleshooter.jpg

Since it is power related issue, we need to run Power Troubleshooter to fix the issue. To do that, you need to follow the given steps:

1. Launch Settings by Win + I.
    2. Click Update & Security > Troubleshoot >Additional troubleshooters.
    3. Click Power > Run the troubleshooter.

Let the troubleshooter run and check if it fixes your issue.

FIX: Common Windows 10 Power problems and issues.

3] Restore default Power Settings

Battery Saver not working on Windows 10 Laptop restore-power-option.jpg

If you are still facing Battery Saver not working on Windows 10 error, try restoring default Power Settings.

To do that, launch Control Panel by Win + X > Control Panel. Now, click Power Option and then “Change plan settings” of the selected Power option.

Battery Saver not working on Windows 10 Laptop Change-plan-settings.jpg

Click Restore default settings for this plan to restore your current plan, restart your computer, and check if it fixes the Battery Saver not working issue for you. Most probably, your issue will be fixed

Hopefully, these solutions have helped you in fixing the Battery Saver not working issue on Windows 10.

Read next:

1. How to fix Battery drain issues in Windows 10
    2. Battery Slider is missing or greyed out in Windows 10.
    Battery Saver not working on Windows 10 Laptop battery-saver-settings.jpg
    This article Battery Saver not working on Windows 10 Laptop first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 30, 2021
  2. John Fer Win User

Battery Saver Mode not working Windows 10 pro

Thank you for the information. There are several ways on how to turn On or Off battery saver in Windows 10. We suggest trying the steps below and check If it will work for you:

Method 1:

• Open the Action Center (Windows key +
      A
      ).
    • Click on the Battery saver action button to toggle it On or Off.

Method 2:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Choose Battery on the left side and turn On or Off the
      Battery saver status until next charge
      option.
    • Close Settings once done.

Method 3:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Choose Battery on the left side and check the “Turn battery saver on automatically if my battery falls below:”.
    • Adjust the slider to the battery percentage level you want.
    • Check or uncheck the Lower screen brightness while in battery saver option if you want.
    • Close Settings once done.

Let us know how this goes.

John Fer, Apr 30, 2021
  3. John Fer Win User
    Battery Saver Mode not working Windows 10 pro

Hi,

This might be caused by system conflict. We suggest checking this article to know more about battery saver. On the
    article, go to the Use battery saver section and follow the steps on how to turn on the battery saver.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Apr 30, 2021
  4. Battery Saver not working on Windows 10 Laptop

Battery Saver is not working

Battery saver was working fine in my laptop. But from past few days , battery saver is not working. When i click on battery saver icon , it gets selected but then get off immediately. Earlier it used to show a small green icon , but it doesn't show anything
    as such now !

I've already tried the solutions suggested in this post : Battery saver problem

HarshKumar476, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

1. Battery Saver not working on Windows 10 Laptop - Similar Threads - Battery Saver working

2. battery saver not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    battery saver not working.: I am using windows 10 and have noticed that battery saver will not turn on. I have attempted to use the slider after clicking on the battery icon on the task bar to activate power saving mode and I have also attempted to turn it on through the battery saver button in...
  3. battery saver not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    battery saver not working.: I am using windows 10 and have noticed that battery saver will not turn on. I have attempted to use the slider after clicking on the battery icon on the task bar to activate power saving mode and I have also attempted to turn it on through the battery saver button in...
  4. battery saver not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Battery Saver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Saver: Hello! I can't turn on my battery saver.. Everything else works except this.. I have tried everything to fix this.. But nothing works. Please kindly help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-saver/bc307650-6904-428a-b1fb-75b6172e7dc3
  6. Battery Saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Saver: Hello! I can't turn on my battery saver.. Everything else works except this.. I have tried everything to fix this.. But nothing works. Please kindly help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-saver/bc307650-6904-428a-b1fb-75b6172e7dc3
  7. Battery Saver Button Not Working

Battery Saver Button Not Working: Hi. After I update my windows 10 to version 2004, battery saver button in quick actions doesn't work. I install all available updates, but problem not solved. Can you help me to solve it? Thanks...
  8. Battery saver button not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery saver button not working: Hi there, After the latest update in May 2020, i cant turned on the battery saver mode from the battery icon as shown below [ATTACH] everytime i wanted to turn the battery saver mode, i need to go to "Battery Saver Setting" first, which more complex rather than clicking...
  9. Battery saver is not working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery saver is not working: My battery saver on my Asus notebook laptop is not working. It was working last week before I charged it this time. I went in and ran the troubleshooter but it says there isn't anything wrong. I also went into the settings to manually put it on, but that also didn't work....
  10. Battery saver is not working.

Battery saver is not working.: I don't know exactly when, but battery saver has stopped worki since last update. It is neither turning on manually nor automatically when battery goes below 20%. I have already tried to turn it on in action panel, tried changing battery settings and also tried restore power...