Windows 10: battery saver won't reduce brightness

Discus and support battery saver won't reduce brightness in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi every one , i have this problem when i was playing online before i was using battery power so i put auto active battery saver on 20% when was get to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by karzan93, Mar 27, 2017.

1. karzan93 Win User

battery saver won't reduce brightness

Hi every one , i have this problem when i was playing online before i was using battery power so i put auto active battery saver on 20% when was get to that level battery saver was been activated and reduced brightness level with it so i was plugging in the charger but no it doesn't reduce brightness. and i made a lot of searching on the web but unfortunately i wasn't able to find a solution and there is no thing wrong in settings. it will be great if some one can help me with this.

:)

karzan93, Mar 27, 2017
  2. mhmt93t Win User

brightness and messenger problem

hi. there are only three options for brightness and I use low and automatic brightness. it's unique and nice but even it's too bright for me and affecting my eyes so I had to set battery saver to always on to reduce brightness, now my problem is messenger
    doesn't work correctly while in battery saver even with 100% charge (can't connect to chat right now). I'll be so happy if Microsoft adds more control over brightness (at least a lowest option if not with percent). if it's too hard at least let messenger work
    in battery saver mode. I hope I won't get disappointed like black update delay for 620. love wp8. thanks

mhmt93t, Mar 27, 2017
  3. why no brightness slider inLumia 535

You can enable battery saver to further reduce the screen brightness, but that's all.

Stranger_Hanyo, Mar 27, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Could just be a computer problem if the drivers for it are not installed. You also need to postnot attach logs, since not everyone is using a computer to view this site.

bro67, Mar 27, 2017
  5. karzan93 Win User
    Hmmm i don't know. there is driver for what Exactly? and it was fine before.

karzan93, Mar 27, 2017
  6. spunk Win User
    Go to Start/Search and type Power Options and press enter. Choose Change Plan Settings/change Advance Power Settings to change our power saving settings.

spunk, Mar 27, 2017
  7. bro67 Win User
    Yes there is a driver and also the screen uses the camera to detect ambient light. Could just be an update to the display driver that caused it or something else.

bro67, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. battery saver won't reduce brightness - Similar Threads - battery saver won't

2. Oct 11 update: battery saver and brightness buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oct 11 update: battery saver and brightness buttons: After the last setting, I cannot adjust the screen brightness huge issue for me as I spend a lot of time editing documents not working in settings/keyboard. Battery saver also not working option is dimmed and cannot click on it as usually had on a lot to ensure screen stayed...
  3. Oct 11 update: battery saver and brightness buttons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Oct 11 update: battery saver and brightness buttons: After the last setting, I cannot adjust the screen brightness huge issue for me as I spend a lot of time editing documents not working in settings/keyboard. Battery saver also not working option is dimmed and cannot click on it as usually had on a lot to ensure screen stayed...
  4. Oct 11 update: battery saver and brightness buttons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Battery Saver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Saver: Hello! I can't turn on my battery saver.. Everything else works except this.. I have tried everything to fix this.. But nothing works. Please kindly help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-saver/bc307650-6904-428a-b1fb-75b6172e7dc3
  6. Battery Saver

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Saver: Hello! I can't turn on my battery saver.. Everything else works except this.. I have tried everything to fix this.. But nothing works. Please kindly help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-saver/bc307650-6904-428a-b1fb-75b6172e7dc3
  7. Battery Saver

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery Saver: Battery Saver key is not working . I have to click manually the key to work the battery saver mode going in the settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-saver/6bafe265-02de-4495-ad69-684894396698
  8. Battery Saver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Saver: I got a laptop yesterday Lenovo Yoga C740 and one thing I noticed was it had a little timer that told you how much time you can use the computer before it dies, but the issue is that it is always displaying that I only have very little time to use it. I wanted to know if it...
  9. Battery Saver turns screen brightness to max

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Saver turns screen brightness to max: Instead of dimming the screen, the brightness is turned to the max brightness when battery saver mode switches on automatically. I don't see anywhere in the settings to adjust what the screen brightness gets set to when using battery saver, only a checkbox to allow battery...
  10. Activating "power saver" actually reduces remaining battery life

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Activating "power saver" actually reduces remaining battery life: For me activating the battery saver from the taskbar always sets me back, for example: If I have around if 56 minutes remaining then activating power saver would probably set me back to 48 minutes remaining. And the brightness does reduce which is strange. Why would this...