Windows 10: Battery settings

Discus and support Battery settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can the maximum battery charge setting be changed back to 100% from 59%? I set it to 59% when Windows offered me that option, but I would now like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SADANANDAN NAIR, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Battery settings

How can the maximum battery charge setting be changed back to 100% from 59%?

I set it to 59% when Windows offered me that option, but I would now like to set it back to 100%.

Thank you.

:)

SADANANDAN NAIR, Sep 9, 2019

2. Laptop battery issue

I'm pretty sure the E1505 has "speed step" on it. Double checkthe speed step settings to make sure they are set for long battery life, maybe it's somehow reset itself?

thoughtdisorder, Sep 9, 2019
  3. kenkickr Win User
    Laptop battery issue

I did check it out and already had it disabled so enabled and still no battery showing up in the bios. I guess I'll be taking it apart

kenkickr, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Battery settings

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Battery settings

1. Battery settings - Similar Threads - Battery settings

2. Settings between Battery-powered and Plugged-in not changing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Settings between Battery-powered and Plugged-in not changing: Hi there. Recently I have noticed that the settings for both battery-powered and plugged-in statuses have changed. For example, my brightness level used to be at 50% when I have it on battery, and 100% for when plugged in. However, something changed recently to where this no...
  3. Battery settings error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery settings error: When I try to open an app StaffPad it gets stuck on loading screen CPU usage drops to 0%. However, if I open battery settings>See which apps affect battery life>StaffPad and change a random setting and then launch Staffpad, it launches flawlessly as long as settings are...
  4. Unable to set brightness level for Plugged in and on battery

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to set brightness level for Plugged in and on battery: I am using a laptop and I would like to set different screen brightness levels for ac and battery power. I used to be able to do this in the power options but after some version I don't remember, it was removed. However, I was not unhappy with this change because windows...
  5. Bug Report: Win 10 Battery Life Settings screen

Bug Report: Win 10 Battery Life Settings screen: My laptop is always plugged in when not in use. Yesterday I was working on battery power & battery reached 10% in less than two hours. OK, maybe I need to replace the battery. Today I worked briefly on battery power, and in less than 10 minutes battery was down to 88% and...
  6. Battery plugged in, not charging past 60% since I changed a setting. Can't find where to...

Battery plugged in, not charging past 60% since I changed a setting. Can't find where to...: Hi. A window popped up yesterday and said something like, "We see you're keeping your battery plugged in even though it's fully charged" and something about that shortening battery life. It had options to 'tick' if I wanted to preserve battery life, so I did. Now my battery...
  7. Battery charging setting

Battery charging setting: I recently received a notification remind me to change the setting of my battery charging. And I accidentally click the minimum one which is 60 percent. But the notification itself just popped up on the corner (right-down side) of my pc. Now my battery can't be charged more...
  8. Battery settings

Battery settings: Hi, I have a Surface Pro 6. When plugged in, i click on the battery icon on the bottom right, and the Power Mode is "Best Battery Life" for plugged in. And this is recommended? Why is plugged in defaulting to Best Battery life? Seems contradictory to me....
  9. I have my laptop set to shut down at 5% battery power but let's it get down to 1%

I have my laptop set to shut down at 5% battery power but let's it get down to 1%: I set it in the power settings for it to shut down on low battery at 5% but it isn't working and it shuts down at 1%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-my-laptop-set-to-shut-down-at-5-battery/7eff12ed-d2e8-4a57-8c0e-255f74bf02d6
  10. why isn't my color setting apply to my laptop when its on battery.

why isn't my color setting apply to my laptop when its on battery.: For my personal preference, I adjust the color configuration on the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel. I managed to reduced the contrast and gamma to get my eyes comfortable when I am plugged in. Somehow when I am on the battery, it looks like the color setting just goes back...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change battery setting to stay laptop cool