Windows 10: Battery showing 0% and LED is blinking

Discus and support Battery showing 0% and LED is blinking in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello,I have a problem with my laptop, it is showing 0% battery but it is not charging. I tried every "solution" but with no prevail. After trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Jesse Bakker, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Battery showing 0% and LED is blinking

Hello,I have a problem with my laptop, it is showing 0% battery but it is not charging. I tried every "solution" but with no prevail. After trying everything I decided to order a new battery as I thought this was the last option. Unfortunately the new battery has the same problem, the only change is that the charging LED started showing, this doesnt show with the old battery. Then I thought the only other thing could be the charging not providing enough power but I checked and it should be suitable to provide up to 50 watts and it on maximum power option its using consistant 30-35 watts while

:)

Jesse Bakker, Sep 19, 2022

2. New laptop battery problem, battery led keeps on blinking and battery not working?

Hello all. My old battery in my MSI GS70 died on me and I ordered 2 new replacement batteries over Amazon. I installed one of them and after 2 days of usage the LED light on the laptop started to blink red even if the laptop wasn't on. After 2 days of usage the first battery can't keep the laptop running more then 5-10 secs. although the battery seems at %100. Thinking i did something wrong or the battery was faulty to begin with, i installed the 2nd battery and it's acting the same way. Anyone has any ideas how to fix it?

panderaamon, Sep 19, 2022
  3. panascon Win User
    LED light constantly red.....is not blinking.

Yes but what should I do to make this LED light start blinking. Can you please suggest any ways to stop the lag for my laptop....its not working properly

panascon, Sep 19, 2022
  4. Jmani Win User

Battery showing 0% and LED is blinking

N9 (battery) indicator LED

Hi

Everything else on my Nokia N9 64 Gb is working nice, except LED on left bottom corner. Many people seems to have same problem. Led does work as it goes on for a while when the device is powered on and I think it even blinks for a while (stops when the "plug"-picture
    comes to screen) when device is off and loading. But it does not blink when device is on and loading and it doesn't show when battery is fully loaded.

Is this software bug or some kind of weird hardware problem?

Jmani, Sep 19, 2022
Thema:

Battery showing 0% and LED is blinking

1. Battery showing 0% and LED is blinking - Similar Threads - Battery showing LED

2. Battery shows 0% , battery bars show full charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery shows 0% , battery bars show full charge: Battery indicator shows 0%, battery bars show full, light next to plug is white showing fully charged. Computer dies if unplugged, all the way back to system clock....
  3. Battery shows 0% , battery bars show full charge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery shows 0% , battery bars show full charge: Battery indicator shows 0%, battery bars show full, light next to plug is white showing fully charged. Computer dies if unplugged, all the way back to system clock....
  4. Battery showing 0% and LED is blinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery showing 0% and LED is blinking: Hello,I have a problem with my laptop, it is showing 0% battery but it is not charging. I tried every "solution" but with no prevail. After trying everything I decided to order a new battery as I thought this was the last option. Unfortunately the new battery has the same...
  5. Battery showing 0% and LED is blinking

Battery showing 0% and LED is blinking: Hello,I have a problem with my laptop, it is showing 0% battery but it is not charging. I tried every "solution" but with no prevail. After trying everything I decided to order a new battery as I thought this was the last option. Unfortunately the new battery has the same...
  6. battery shows 0% available plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery shows 0% available plugged in: tried several methods like static discharge , force shutdown etc.when i try to uninstall those battery ACPI drivers my laptop automatically restarts and gets stuck at lockscreen EVERY single time when i do this.MUST be a driver issue , what to do? btw recently moved to win11...
  7. battery shows 0% available plugged in

battery shows 0% available plugged in: tried several methods like static discharge , force shutdown etc.when i try to uninstall those battery ACPI drivers my laptop automatically restarts and gets stuck at lockscreen EVERY single time when i do this.MUST be a driver issue , what to do? btw recently moved to win11...
  8. Battery fully charged but orange LED is blinking

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery fully charged but orange LED is blinking: My Dell M4800 battery fully charged but the orange LED is blinking. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-fully-charged-but-orange-led-is-blinking/94ba2e16-74e1-4088-a47b-590a7a2f6720
  9. LED light constantly red.....is not blinking.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LED light constantly red.....is not blinking.: Hello....my Hrd drive LED light is staying in red but not blinking constantly! Pls help! : I also think that the topic is wrong...sorry. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/led-light-constantly-redis-not-blinking/202083f9-7e20-4dfd-9912-31362acd1880
  10. Windows showing battery 0% but charging.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows showing battery 0% but charging.: Hi, From today evening, I have been noticing something strange happening to my laptop. When plugged in, the battery shows 0% Plugged In, Charging. When I disconnect the AC input, the laptop turns off. Even after restarting the laptop, it doesn't seems to be solved. [IMG]...